2005 Rivals Top 100 ...the rich get richer!!

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by alumni95, Mar 11, 2004.

1. DDTigerFan

DDTigerFan Back from the Dead

Yah I have tons of respect for Michigan, except for when they couldn't pull it off against USC this past season. Oh well.

2. alumni95

alumni95 Founding Member

Thanks for the complement, but I can't take the credit. As stated, all this info is from Rivals.com. You hit on a point that I noticed while putting this info together. Michigan is an absolute monster when it comes to recruiting...

check this out about Michigan:
    2004 recruits: 22
    2004 recruits from Michigan: 6
    2004 recruits by other states: PA 2, IL 2, AL 1, CA 1, FL 1, GA 1, IA 1, IN 1, MO 1, NC 1, NM 1, NY 1, OH 1, Wash DC 1

2004 Michigan recruits

that is 22 recruits from 15 different states (including DC)!! WOW!!!

3. Ken Ross

Ken Ross Founding Member

Man, I just thought of something. How many LA kids did Saban sign last year.
    Seems like alot more than 6. One of the reasons I keep hearing that Saban left M. State, was he was tired of playing second fiddle to Michigan for in state talent, yet Michigan only signed 6 in state guys. Doesn't seem like a lot. I know Ohio St. snags some Michigan talent, but I wonder how many Michigan State signed.

4. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

The Michigan instate recruiting is similar to Tennessee program's. They get most of their players from out of state also, although they haven't been doing quite as good in the past couple of years. When we played them in the SEC CG I bought a program and was shocked at how few players were from Tennessee, and only a couple of starters were from there.