2005 season

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tigerfan1303, May 12, 2004.

1. tigerfan1303

tigerfan1303 Founding Member

I am sure that this have been posted,but what is everyone prediction for next season and lets try to be honest

10-1 loss to uga

2. alaman

alaman Founding Member

3. aztiger03

aztiger03 Founding Member

I think the next 3-6 years. LSU should be in the thick of NC. every year

4. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

11-2 with BCS Bowl berth for winning the SEC CG.

5. Vincent4Heisman

Vincent4Heisman Freshman

I can see 11 - 2 possibly even 12 - 1, but I just can't in good faith being a football fan say that we are going to run the table. Sure, I'd love it, but that means playing Georgia twice again. Aubarn can say they will make it all they want, but when it all boils down Georgia has 10 times the heart and sac of any of Tubbys girls. Then, if Georgia doesn't make it we'll have to play Florida, and as much as I rag on Leak for being a flaming homo, he's a good QB and he's got a better record against us that David Greene...

Long winded speech over. Thank you for your support.

6. gotskeeters

gotskeeters Founding Member

11-2
    Lose at Georgia
    Win the SEC Championship vs. a 1-loss Georgia team (Winner of that game goes to BCS title game.)
    Lose to USC in the BCS title game (I still think we would have won against them this past year, I just think their returning QB poses well for them this year, and they have something to prove)

7. CParso

CParso Founding Member

I don't see us going to the National Championship game this coming year. With the questions we have yet to answer for many important positions PLUS every team we play trying to prove a point that the can beat the national champions - it doesn't seem as likely as I'd like it to. I do see it coming very close though. I predict LSU to go 11-2, with a loss to UGA, and another team which we plan on beating. Last year, we slacked off in the game against Fl, and i don't think its to unlikely for that to happen any one given game in 2005. IMO, LSU will probably go to a different bowl game and win in 2005, but come back for a National Championship in 06.

8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

No way the LSU defense would lose to USUCK if it comes down to the NC game at the Orangemen Bowl

9. GoldenFlashes72

GoldenFlashes72 Founding Member

Best to wait until 2-a-days are done in August and everyone is healthy before guessing about this team's projected record. Cannot wait to see LSU play a rated OSU in early September and run the FB down their throats. Vincent ... scores again and Tiger Stadium explodes! Randall follows his coaches' lead and limits turnovers in time for the Georgia and Florida games, LSU could go ~all~the~way~ again, this year to Miami. There's a helluva lot of FB between now and then. LSU should be able to and has the talent to literally run over the rest of the SEC field and run the table this year. LSU could easily have a thousand yards rushing after the Auburn game with the best and deepest OL ever assembled at LSU. Randall will need to ride this success until he gets his confidence in the big games. An undefeated year will take the best coaching (we have the best) and the best game planning on both sides of the ball. Add unmatched speed and strength in the trenches and a little help from the FB gods :champs: :lsup: :champs:

Alligator alley here we come to ... Miami.

10. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

No way I see us losing to USC if we play. Their soft patsy schedule would lead them to being totally shocked at how football is played in a real conference. Both Florida and Georgia will be bigger tests than USC would be. Auburn will probably be as big a test and Oregon St also simply because it is the first game. Remember they don't play defense in the puss puss 10 and defense wins championships just ask Bob "crybaby we have the #1 defense" Stoops!!!!! :geaux: :lsug: :champs: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: