2011 QB Kiehl Frazier

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by gely33, May 13, 2010.

1. gely33

gely33 Here I Stand

Ht:6'3"
    Wt:212 lbs
    40:4.57 secs
    Class:2011 (High School

In my opinion frazier is the best QB on the board. I love his size and the way the ball leaves his hand.

2. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

Thanks Gely

4*out of Arkansas who has an offer from LSU but not much is going on between them at this point. Arkansas and OU were recent visits along with Nebraska but no clue where he puts LSU on his list. Maybe we can get him in for an official but been very busy on the camp circuit for a summer visit IMO.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UekpxYk45DQ[/media]

3. Deceks7

Deceks7 Founding Member

This is one that Auburn is making up some ground on. Not in the lead, but not completely on the outside.

4. Deceks7

Deceks7 Founding Member

Shiloh's Frazier narrows his search to 2 - KFSM

Shiloh Christian quarterback Kiehl Frazier is one of the most recruited quarterbacks in the nation. With offers from over 25 schools, he had narrowed his list to 5 schools a few weeks back.

Today, the Saints had their spring scrimmage, and afterwards, 5News Sports Reporter Mike Irwin had the chance to catch up with Frazier, who has narrowed his choices of schools down to 2.

"I'm going up to Arkansas either tomorrow or the day after, and then I'm taking a trip down to Auburn. After that, I'm pretty sure that I'll get it done. It's pretty much down to those 2, Arkansas, Auburn."

When asked if there was a chance of Frazier committing to Auburn at "Big Cat Weekend" this weekend, Frazier didn't mix words.

"There's definitely a chance, because I'm getting it done because those will be my last 2 visits, so, really, I'm just going to Arkansas or Auburn. If I'm picking Auburn, then I'm probably doing it down there. If I'm picking Arkansas, then I'm probably doing it sometime else. "

"Those are really the only things I have left to do to get the recruiting process over with, so, it should be real soon."

5. Dmarzio

Dmarzio Founding Member