#2LSU vs Texas A&M 2019 Official Gameday Thread

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by ParadiseiNC, Nov 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

No, one loss will be a total failure and we’ll need to fire E.

shane0911 and Bengal B like this.
  2. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

Well said. He conveniently leaves out the Brady factor re: Minger, but includes a point about TEs, LOL. Yeah, the TE position is what made the difference in our offense from last year to this one, LMAO. I appreciate the support of Oeaux and Minger, which I did too, but not to the level of crazy, and I certainly recognize the primary reason for our improvements.

lsu-i-like likes this.
  3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Thought E had nothing to do with the offense? If he did he gets the credit for this year? If he didn't have anything to do with the offense shouldn't Brady be fired should we lose 1 game? Should O be fired for hiring either one?

Put you in a box there buddy

4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Go back to Paradise. Not only did Moss have big effect on our offense this year but so did a healthy OL, depth at WR, depth at RB, a better defense and Burrow having a year of experience under his belt. Stay in Paradise life is simpler there.

Winston1 likes this.
  5. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

Definition of sarcasm. 1 : a sharp and often satirical or ironic utterance designed to cut or give pain. 2a : a mode of satirical wit depending for its effect on bitter, caustic, and often ironic language that is usually directed against an individual. b : the use or language of sarcasm.

This is posted for the benefit of someone here who doesn't know the meaning.

6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

You being sarcastic?

LSUTiga likes this.
  7. lsu-i-like

No. Fire E.

8. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

Look, I think your points are good ones about a healthy OL, TE, RB, and the teamwork of E and JB. All of these are contributing factors to our top rated offense and top team. I’m just pointing out how reluctant you are to give credit to the most significant change of them all. Bringing in Joe Brady is the most significant change of all of these and you refuse to acknowledge it. I get you want to shine light on the other factors, and appreciate that about you, but it is literally ridiculous to what length you avoid giving Brady credit. Oeaux acknowledges him, Woodward just gave him a contract that pays him more than Minger. Think about that. JB and Aranda both will he paid more than Minger. Now, he’ll likely get a raise, and that will change, but that’s how the powers that be view JBs influence this season.

kcal, el005639, LSU_4_LIFE and 2 others like this.
  9. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Don't think I ever said Brady hasn't had a positive affect on our offense. If you can find where I said Brady hasn't contributed to this record setting offense please show me. My whole beef with some of you is your not giving E any credit at all from the second Brady stepped on campus and some wanting to send E packing immediately.

Have you looked at what Ensminger's offense accomplished after being named interim OC virtually overnight after 4 games into the 2016 season? Open the link and let me know if Brady had anything to do with that offense and if you think this is a lie.

https://www.daytondailynews.com/spo...-lsu-best-last-decade/JMdiXY0aCoOKvs9kG11kjI/

Last edited: Dec 2, 2019
    lsu-i-like likes this.
  10. lsu-i-like

Too bad we only had Moreau (aka chopped liver) at TE; if we’d have never brought in Brady, E would be getting the credit he deserves this year. That crappy offense that featured max protect and a couple of slow developing routes wasn’t E’s fault.

Bengal B and ParadiseiNC like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.