4 home games should be rocking like UGA 2 years ago

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by j0nathanr0y, Jun 16, 2005.

1. SG_Geaux

SG_Geaux Founding Member

Remember that when we have days games, especially on CBS, it is because we are playing a higher caliber opponent. So naturally, we will have a lower winning percentage during the day vs the night.

2. scrappy

scrappy Founding Member

I know im some what of an outsider, but when is Death Valley not rocking? That place is a non stop party for about 4 hours on given saturday nites during football season. Last year was an excepton but what they hell was there to get fired up for at home? Miss St? Bama? Miss? it was a crappy home slate. Not to mention vandy and troy. But, this year it'll be return to form of death valley with some real teams coming in.

3. Berge

Berge Founding Member

What about the game on JP Sports? Isn't that usually a day game as well? That MSU game last year was miserable.......... It was so long and so hot....

4. scrappy

scrappy Founding Member

Agreed....That may have been the emptiest that stadium has ever been around the 3rd quarter...and I dont blame the people...geez it seemed like 100 degrees and the game wasnt close after kickoff. This year will be a great year at TS with all the good games. Should be a **** load of fun.

5. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

:hihi: :hihi:

i think the answer lies somewhere in the middle.