Welcome to TigerFan.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the LSU community.

4G WiMax, 4G LTE, 3G...

Discussion in 'The RoundTable' started by lsutiga, Aug 14, 2012.

1. KyleK

KyleK Who, me?

Tiga, did you ever get your jammer?
  2. VampMuse

VampMuse Freshman

Just as a heads up, check the legality of where you're putting it if you get it. If you care about that at least, I know a few people who got one who didn't realize it was illegal.
  3. Haywood

Haywood Freshman

In your mind what is a GPS jammer and what can it do to help you? Only when you are in the situation that the GPS jammer is need you will understand how important and useful such kind of device is. Gaining more knowledge of the device? Just start and then you will have access to the best GPS jammer.
  4. fanatic

fanatic Buckle your seatbelts...

Huh? o_O:confused:
  5. shane0911

shane0911 Veteran Member

Did I just call Dell customer service?
    KyleK and fanatic like this.
  6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Last year I bought a Samsung Galaxy S II that was supposed to be 4g capable. I was in Maryland at
    the time and 4g worked perfectly. It worked great all up and down the Atlantic Coast. Then I got back
    to Baton Rouge and was never able to get a 4g signal. Recently I found out that Sprint has never had
    4g towers here and that they have never had true 4g anywhere. What I was getting was a Wimax signal.

The good news is that when Sprint is fully 4g LTE capable they are going to turn off Wimax and give a free
    upgrade to a 4g LTE capable phone.

http://www.engadget.com/2013/06/14/sprints-updated-contract-wimax-end/
  7. KyleK

KyleK Who, me?

I have never heard of Wimax. What is it?
  8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

10. Haywood

Haywood Freshman

In your mind what is a GPS jammer and what can it do to help you? Only when you are in the situation that the GPS jammer is need you will understand how important and useful such kind of device is. Gaining more knowledge of the device? Just start and then you will have access to the best GPS jammer.