8-10,000 in Breaux bridge to honor Tigahs and Delhomme

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by cajdav1, Feb 17, 2004.

1. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

Think the USC players would be jealous about this. Anywhere from 8,000 to 10,000 turn out to honor Delhomme and 4 Tigahs for great seasons, including Double D.

Breaux Bridge

2. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

That's a pretty good turn-out!!! And it's great that they honored those guys.

Double-D had a great season! He turned out to be on of last year's draft-day steals!!!

And we all have to be honest, we were all pretty damn impressed with Delhomme's performance in the Super Bowl. Wow! ....How many of you, during the game said, "Hmmmm....Now why isn't he the QB of the Saints?"

3. Erin Krohl

Erin Krohl Founding Member

I for one, being both a Saints fan and a Carolina fan (except when threy play the Saints). I was so proud of them and the "kick and slap" drinks I was imbibing during the Superbowl (a local Belize favorite) made me think there at the end of the game that I was was watching my Aints, just because I've been a fan all my life - I know blurring of the lines (not to mention the room spins later)...

4. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

I was watching LSU baseball and forgot about the parade.

5. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

Hell the turnout was larger than the listed population of Breaux Bridge how could you not notice that the rest of the city had disappeared? Well in your defense it was a good game saturday.:shock: :shock: :shock:

6. PaulP

PaulP Founding Member

Big Breaux Bridge Party!?

If any you guys have lived near Lafayette, you know those people know how to have a good time. Crawfish ain't all they know how to celebrate.