A few words about Bradie James

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerLifer3, Jan 1, 2003.

1. TigerLifer3

TigerLifer3 Founding Member

I just want to thank Bradie James. He is what being a LSU Tiger is all about. He is a demon on the field, A dedicated student, and a True Leader off of the field. In short a real class act who hasn't let all of his success get to his head, and make him not act like he was better than anyone else just because he is a Superstar.

When I finally have kids, and when they get interested in football and they ask me who was one of the All Time greatest players to come out of LSU, Bradie James will be one of the first ones I mention. He finshed 2nd in Tackles for a career, Never missed a game with injury, and he didn't pull a Trev Faulk and leave early for the money not to get any money at all.

In closing thank you Bradie. It was truly an honor and a privlege to watch you play in Tiger Stadium for 4 years, and good luck on Sundays next year. May you have a Hall of Fame Career in the NFL.

[​IMG]

2. TomyDingo

TomyDingo Founding Member

Bradie James is one of the LSU greats, hopefully he will have a successful pro career.

3. Ellis Hugh

Ellis Hugh Space Wrangler

Ditto. Bradie is a great role model for kids and any LSU Tiger. He will be sorely missed.

4. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

Did you see Saban talk about his seniors and get choked up. That shows how much those men meant to our team.

They will be missed, and I am thankful I got to watch them perform both on and off the field.

5. Bradie and Ro have to be 2 of the most all around class acts to come out of LSU in a while. No disrepect to DD and the other seniors though, I am so glad they chose to play for us. As Saban said earlier in the year, this class has class. We didnt see many personal fouls (one or two minus the bogus ones called earlier in the year.) They were also given accolades when the Bama player went down and by the Miami of Ohio QB. They may not have won all the time but these players will be missed.

6. EELSU1

EELSU1 Founding Member

Great post.

Bradie's a great player, he's smart, he's a leader, and he gave everything he had to this program from day 1. Both his parents died while he was at LSU. When he turned to Coach Saban, Coach was there for him. It breaks my heart that players like Bradie ever have to move on. I understand why Saban cried in the locker room after the game yesterday.

Bradie, you are the one of the best players & people we were ever lucky enough to have play at LSU. Best of luck always!