about the Saban speech

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by ih8au, Nov 11, 2002.

1. ih8au

ih8au Freshman

I doubt it's authenticity, but let's suppose he really DID say all of those things:

So what? We had a rogue booster pay $150K for a lazy overweight lineman. That deserves ridicule. Heck, I wouldn't blame any coach in the SEC for using that as motivation for their team. I hope Logan Young does time for what he did. I hope Cottrell and Williams are banned for life from coaching in the NCAA.

It really has no effect on the game anyway. The best team will win this game, and I wish LSU all the luck in the world.

Here's hoping for a great game!

Roll Tide!!!!

2. TigerLifer3

TigerLifer3 Founding Member

Man you gotta be the dumbest person...

you just admitted to a NCAA violation that could result in the death penalty for your school.....how dumb.....and as far as your comments the who coach saban comments got blown way out of the water by dumb idiots with a lot of time on their hands and nothing else to do...and going back to your basically admitting you cheated, wouldn't suprise me that you was really a barner that is posing as a Tide fan

3. chuck

chuck Founding Member

you're right tigerlifer

Auburn folks have nothing better to do than imitate Alabama fans on an LSU board. . just like a few months ago, everyone was convinced BAMAFAN03 was an Auburn grad, and how last week, J_Oates . one of the charter members of Tiger Forums was accused of being an Auburn fan . . .

If you are so tired of Auburn folks . .stop dragging them into conversations that they have no part of . .

sheesh!

4. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

Jezz. When are people going to let this rest.

Saban did not even mention anything even remotely close to that stupid post.

Please, give it a rest people.

5. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Hey Chuckie..

I see your lips moving but I can't hear a thing.

6. TigerLifer3

thank you chuck glad I can be right about something....

but don't you find it strange that bama fans are admitting to NCAA violations......most bama fans will fight to the death defending their school...which is a good thing btw....but what he said has got to be the DUMBEST post I read so far since I been lurking and before I started typing

7. TigerLifer3

and btw chuck....how come your not at dawgvent or dawgrun...

you got bigger fish to fry than worry what is has been said on a LSU board.....you better concentrate on that game as your WILL be facing your 3rd SEC lost to the bulldogs even without Terrance Edwards....Go Dawgs beat allbarn

8. chuck

chuck Founding Member

tigerlifer . . .

if you and Saban Fan (who claims he can't read my posts) had been around longer than 1 month, you would realize I am here year round, as I have been following LSU football since I was 5. I don't just sit around random teams boards . . just this one, one Alabama board and an Auburn board.

and as I'm not playing in the game Saturday . .I don't think I need to concentrate on it . .now if Jason Campbell or Ronnie Brown were over here posting . .THEN I would be concerned.

now, when you say 3rd loss . .is that the same one all the geniouses picked for us against Ole Miss . . ? help me out here . .

BTW . is it DUMB to admit when your team did something wrong? I fully admitted how pissed I was at Damon Duval last year after the LSU fiasco. Its called realism. I'm pretty confident that the NCAA won't be venturing over to Tiger Forums looking for evidence against Alabama . .aren't you?

9. ih8au

ih8au Freshman

Why all the venom? What did I say that offended anybody? The NCAA has already punished the Tide for the Memphis violations. Now Lang has indeed admitted that it happened. Bama won't be punished anymore for this one. A couple of ex-coaches may be, and most likely the FBI will hit Logan Young with a charge or two... but Bama's compliance people were praised by the NCAA for their efforts in uncovering this mess.

And about the dumb comment that I've "admitted" to something...I am in no way connected to UA other than I love them and support their athletics. I buy a few tickets every now and then. How in purple and blue hades could I "admit" to anything at all? The Lang case just made national news, That's how I got that information. Talk about DUMB comments....

Why don't some of you lighten up? I compliment your team and you bash me and accuse me of being a barner. I don't get it.

Everyone who knows me knows I HATE Auburn.

Is this how you treat visitors? I was invited here by an LSU fan who visits our board regularly.
    WWW.TIDEFANS.COM

10. Jean Lafitte

Jean Lafitte The Old Guard

Lay off chuck and I8au, guys . . .

I8au is new and deserves a chance.

chuck has already proven that he is A-OK.

:cool: