About Yourself

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by Mr. Peabody, May 4, 2005.

1. Mr. Peabody

Mr. Peabody Founding Member

I'll start.................

I don't like sweets.

I drink diet soda. I haven't had a regular soda for probably 10 years or so. I can't stand regular sodas, they are too sweet for me.

I'm a very impatient person.

If you are familiar with the Myers/Briggs Personality Profile, I'm an ENTJ.

I like to observe and judge people.

Hobbies are golf, bodybuilding/weightlifting, running/jogging, amateur photography, and watching my son play little league sports.

I have a beautiful Wiemaraner dog named Boo.

I love to watch reruns of the X Files.

I love to go to movies.

I can't sing worth a crap or play a musical instrument.

I'm still pissed off about the Orange Bowl.

I will probably die as a victim of road rage one of the days.

I'm a night person. I wish I was an early morning person, but I'm not.

I live for lunch. It's my favorite meal of the day.

I never eat past 7:00 pm.

I've got to walk on The Great Wall of China twice.

I hate baths. I'm a shower person.

I use Secret deodorant. :hihi:

2. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

I loved K&B ice cream and still upset over that deal, along with the Schweggmans buy out.

I have a wonderful wife and 2 beautiful little girls.

Cant have any big pets here but we have 2 gerbils that drive me crazy at night. I tried emailing Richard Gere to see if he wanted them but I have yet to get a reply.

I have to be a morning person that is what comes when you have to go to formation everyday for the past 2 years at 5 in the morning to do PT.

The only fear that I have is that my life will be meaningless and I will in no way have an impact on the world.

I use to have a problem admitting I was wrong and saying I am sorry but marriage cured me of that.

My hobbies use to be playing sports that was until I landed in a hole at 30 mph after jumping out of a plane from 1800 feet and shattered my ankle.

The 2 greatest moments of peace I have found is watching my girls sleep on my chest on the sofa watching LSU baseball game and sitting down with my friends on a crisp saturday morning after setting up the tailgate site.

I love shepards pie I hate sweet potatos.

The biggest lie I every told was in the 5th grade when I made this girl believe that I had an uncle that was a backstage hand for the New Kids on the Block.

And lastly I finally figured out what I want to be when I grow up: I want to matter to someone enough that they tell there kids about me, and a wonderful father just like my dad.

3. Mr. Peabody

Mr. Peabody Founding Member

Couple of add ons by me.

I graduated from OU.

I was born in OKC.

I have a wife and 3 children, two girls and one boy.

4. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

seems he's graduated to bigger varmints.

5. CParso

CParso Founding Member

I think highly of myself, yet can't seem to motivate myself to do my best.

For some reason, I seem to have completely differing opinions on damn near everything than every single person I know. Food, movies, even on what women I find attractive - Angelina Jolie, Paris Hilton & Lindsey Lohan are all top 10 on FHM's most beautiful women but I don't find them attractive at all.

I'm in front of a computer atleast 60+ hours a week. I work on them all day & sit in front of one at my desk in my apartment the rest of the time.

I hate people that refuse to consider other opinions and are content to be ignorant.

I sometimes enjoy getting a rise out of people, but mostly just to observe how they react - not because it gives me joy.

I love dogs, but don't own one so I just visit friends with them instead.

I don't think I have a biggest fear. Plenty of fears, but nothing big enough to be considered large. For instance, I have a fear of touching small animals like lizards yet not snakes or anything - I don't get it.

My Dad's pretty well off financially but refuses to treat me like it. I've had a job since I was 13. I've since grown alot of admiration for what my Dad does after hanging out with spoiled kids.

Lastly, I love LSU & LSU football. Although that probably goes without saying as often as I'm on this site...

6. MFn G I M P

MFn G I M P Founding Member

I'm 19 and turn 20, July 24.

First and foremost i'm a gimp but the coolest gimp in the world, even though that doesn't really mean much since all gimps are losers.

I'm majoring in psychology/Pre-Med in hopes of becoming a Psychiatrist one day.

I'm definately a night person but no matter what time I go to sleep I am always up by 9:30am, which sucks.

I'm one of the most conservative people you will ever meet but will argue for anything if another person is for it.

I love politics and will debate anything with anybody but you will find that most of the time I really don't know what I'm talking about and will just bull**** everything I say.

My job consists of sitting the basement of Middleton Library and helping people use the Microfilm readers and writing call numbers on microfiche.

Since i'm a gimp I really have no life therefore spend a lot of time in my dorm in front of my computer or playing my guitar.

I grew up in a pretty poor house and therefore am a Jew when it comes to monetary things but will always help people out if they need money even when I really don't have it to give. It's a fault.

I'm extremely introverted and really don't open up to people until I've known them for a long time, usually a couple years. As a result I have a few very good friends but not many just hang out and do stuff with friends.

I think Natalie Portman is the most gorgeous woman in the world.

7. LSUDeek

LSUDeek All That She Wants...

I'm 23 and married with one son.

Also a computer addict but make serious efforts to stay active via pickup basketball games on Thursday nights. (If anyone knows a good place to play in southeast Baton Rouge (NOT by LSU), let me know). I program .Net applications for a local sales company.

B.S. in Computer Engineering from the Ol' War Skule, 2002. Gadjumated from BRMHS in 99.

Starting guitar player and second string bass/drums player in the church band. All-State french horn in high school. Trying to find some people to jam with/possibly record some music.

As everyone should know by now a Christian who desperately tries to live his life in Christ. Probably too zealous of an intellectual debator on that end, however.

8. lsubatgirl04

lsubatgirl04 Cupcake Thief

I'm a 23 year old female who is happily married without children.

After graduating from LSU with a BA in Mass Communications in May '04, I moved to Mississippi.

I am orginally from Baton Rouge and attended Lee High School.

My favorite things in life are good food, LSU baseball, strawberry margaritas and crown and coke.

9. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

Wow, that's really got to hurt. :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

10. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

I'm 39 years old. But my friends tell me that they still view me as a kid in my 20's. Age to me is but a number....you're as old as you feel. I try to stay young at heart.

Recently moved back to Baton Rouge from New Orleans. I went from a one bedroom shoebox in Mid-City to a 2BR, 2 1/2 bath townhouse in BR...for the same rent.

Single. Have a girl-friend in New Orleans, currently working on removing the hyphen. She's a wonderful young lady...beautiful, with a good heart. She's also really smart and sexy. I really treasure the time we spend together. I think she may feel the same way.

I have an ex-girlfriend who is currently a Coyote (as in Coyote Ugly).

I'm a breast man by nature, although as I get older, a fine butt is becoming more and more important to me.

I'm a civil/structural/architectural designer.

One cat...Fred. 12 years old, so I'm stuck w/ him. He's not so bad, though.
    Just bitches a little bit too much about the new place. I love dogs, but don't own one.

I like Baskin Robbins Peanut Butter 'n Chocolate ice cream, although I really have no business eating it.

Rum has more or less become my liquor of choice, although I do still appreciate Maker's Mark and (when I can afford it) the odd fifth of Basil Hayden. Patron Silver is still my favorite shot.

I'm on the wall at The Chimes. Set the speed record among my friends by getting there in under 2 months (there were some football Saturdays in there).

Currently reading "The Da Vinci Code", and enjoying it.

My best friend is a local musician, and I enjoy sitting in w/ him at his gigs.

I have a big B&W picture of the final scene from "Butch Cassidy & The Sundance Kid" framed and hanging on my living room wall. I like the way it ties the room together. The rest of the place is a shrine to Elvis and The Beatles.

My 4 year old nephew/Godson is the joy of my life.