ACTIVE SHOOTER: MARJORY STONEMAN DOUGLAS HIGH SCHOOL IN PARKLAND

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Bayou Tiger, Feb 14, 2018.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

These guys must be on drugs. Let's make drugs illegal. No drugs, no guns no crime. And just to be on the safe side lets ban knives, baseball bats, hammers and tire tools.

2. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

y
    For starters, limit max rounds in a magazine.

Mandatory CONFISCATION of magazines with greater than “n” rounds capacity. Harsh punishment for those that do not comply. Before you say, 2nd does not address hi-cap magazines.

Implement rigid and invasive registration for semi - automatic weapons.

Fund mental health to address these children that are so clearly troubled. Each school has a number of individual that the students “know” if a shooting occurs it will be “him.” That happened here, but the shooter just dropped through the cracks.

There are also many physical barriers that could be implemented/strengthened at the school.

In addition, pass a law that you can’t take a freakin UBER if you are carrying a semi - automatic weapon.

There are a million solutions tp prevent mass school shootings. We just have to decide how important prevention is to the collective “us.”

3. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

I think the only guns that should be allowed nowadays are single actions.

4. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Most are committed to their death anyhow so I'm not sure how we deter that.

I'm all for making examples out of them immediately to see the results. It certainly would beat years of appeals and millions of tax dollars wasted regardless glorifying these pieces of shit.

Your posts often annoy me because everything is politicized. However they usually carry truth. The white guilt thing is real and its not going away. It's now looked upon as part of our reparations. We must pay forward the sins of our ancestors even though we are not directly responsible. Its just how it is. Maybe it will move future generations further along and balance itself out.

So is that your solution. Trading in an AR for lives? What does that mean. Even changing to muzzle loaded weapons wouldn't fix a thing. You can already make your own semi automatic on a 3d printer if inclined.
    Technology will eventually make it ubiquitous. No serial number or background check. This doesn't alleviate things now but it shows youre headed down the wrong path imo.

You have to fix the actual problem to stop this bc no laws can prevent an evil person from acting.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2018
    Winston1 and Bengal B like this.
  5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

I and most everyone I know had guns as kids and adults in the 50's and 60's yet this didnt happen. Dachsie is right its the breakdown of society. A breakdown of morals and the absence of God that is breaking down our society. Get mad at me if you want but liberal ideology is a big part of the breakdown. If anyone wishes to argue this point I will calmly. Have head to a business lunch will check back later.

Cheers

6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

HW, you usually make a lot of sense with your opinions but on this one all I can say is you hung around Washington's too long. How the hell does me or tirk or even tiga owning the firearms of our choice cause some deranged person from such acts? That make about as much sense as taking away the automobiles of anybody who owns a souped up Mustang or Corvette because somebody else gets drunk and drives theirs into a school bus.

Now I really fear for the future of this country when people such as yourself allow yourselves to fall prey to liberal groupthink notions and take up the mantra of the mindless rabble.

7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Automatic weapons are already banned. However it doesn't matter bad people will find a way to get those guns. We have never been able to stop herion, other illegal drugs and illegal immigrants from coming into our country illegally so why do you think we could stop illegal guns?

Bengal B likes this.
  8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Aren't you a cop? How would you feel about encountering a hot situation when your only sidearm is a single action .38 revolver?

9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Because Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer say so.

10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

One more thing; Has the MSM called Nicolas Cruz a "white hispanic" yet?