Welcome to TigerFan.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the LSU community.

Afghan couple hack off nose, ears of cleric who sexually assaulted their daughter

Discussion in 'The RoundTable' started by Cajun Sensation, Apr 30, 2014.

1. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal

http://uk.reuters.com/article/2014/04/29/uk-afghanistan-girl-idUKKBN0DF1IU20140429

I'm conflicted. On one hand I get it....on the other, we are supposed to handle these types of things civilly.

Discuss.
  2. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali The Bionic Burro

That's how Haj handles their shit. Rob a store, cut your hands off. Rape a chick, lose your junk.

Haj views virginity on a holy level. They do not fuck around with daddy's little girl and daddy's little girl best keep a lock on her G. They are expected to maintain their virginity until married. To the point that the family expects to see bloody sheets after consummating the marriage. If your linen is clean, shit gets real.
  3. TigerBacker70

TigerBacker70 I'm the Cock of the Walk!

Serial child rapist? Yeah, I'm not outraged at how he got treated by his victim's parents. I am amazed that they actually had the stones to take such an action against a religious leader in their culture (or any culture for that matter). Bonus points for sheer balls of it. Extra points in tricking him into coming to the house to pull it off. He should politely thank them for not castrating him or slitting his throat and walk away and charge it to the game.
  4. TigersTailgating

TigersTailgating Waterford Lesticles

That's how sexual acts towards children should be handled. Or at the minimum here in the US the preditor should be made to live in general population once arriving at prison. If I had a daughter, God help me.
    lsutiga and fanatic like this.
  5. Rex_B

Rex_B Geaux Time

If you do anything sexually related to a child then you deserve to die- quickly.
    TigersTailgating likes this.
  6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I would say slowly
  7. TigersTailgating

TigersTailgating Waterford Lesticles

Very very slowly and as painfully as possible.
    fanatic and shane0911 like this.
  8. Rex_B

Rex_B Geaux Time

If you do it slowly the govt may get to you. Just do it and fast and be done with it. Just as long as the bastard last memory is of you doing it with a smile.
  9. red55

red55 curmudgeon

Everybody deserves a trial. Many people are falsely accused each year. If convicted, sentences should be severe.
  10. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali The Bionic Burro

I assume you are questioning the integrity of the accuser, fair enough. As a father on good authority, some things are worth going to prison over.
    lsutiga and TigersTailgating like this.