Aggies think we want to back out of Marshall Game

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by DeathValley, Feb 13, 2003.

1. DeathValley

DeathValley Founding Member

Here is a few posts by Aggies fans saying how we want to back out on Marshall.

"I understand that LSU is backing out of their September 13, 2003 game with Marshall and is likely to replace them with Kent St."

"LSU is not looking to add any more difficulty to their schedule - hence, dropping Marshall for Kent St.

With Utah, Pitt, Va Tech, and the Big 12, A&M is not looking to add difficulty to what is already one of the most difficult schedules in the nation in a transition year to a new head coach."

"LSU whimped out of the marshall game just like they did the A&M series.

there are a ton of people around here that want to renew playing lsu...do you know what will happen?? once we start beating them they will whimp out again and we will be left scrambling to fill the void with teams like louisiana direction schools, utep and north texas.

good riddance to lsu."

Last time I checked we were better than A&M. They think fran will be their savior and they will be in the NC hunt. What a bunch of crap.

More Stupid Aggies

2. I swear that A&M has some of the most mean spirited fan's I've met. Some that have posted over here have been fine but some of the comments on there just shows total disreguard for a fellow (albeit equal) institution. Not to mention they completely dont care that they have the story wrong. Whatever Aggies...........

3. TravisCoTiger

TravisCoTiger Founding Member

Aggies think? That THOUGHT alone is extremely frightening!!

4. tiger777

tiger777 Founding Member

this is the main reason i want the series brought back.

5. DeathValley

DeathValley Founding Member

This picture explains alot about the ags

6. MikeD

MikeD Sports Genius

Great picture as always DeathValley!!

7. occstud

occstud Freshman

As a current student at A&M, I apologize for the ridiculous accusations concerning the Marshall game.