Alot of arizona fans tonight

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Jeffinbama, Dec 21, 2002.

1. dallastigers

dallastigers Founding Member

It is not bold talk. Is this a threat or something?
    I just described what I thought a fair weather fan was. I did not mention anyone by name. You just admitted that you quit buying tickets when they quit being a consistant winner. You also said that when they become a contender you would buy tickets again.
    The real questions is why are you so defensive?
    Why is it that NOBODY can call you a fair weather fan? You kind of called yourself one Pal not me. Maybe you should have STFU and not belittled yourself.

2. -T-

-T- Founding Member

Brady has scheduled zero good teams to come here and play. There hasn't been a good one yet. Arizona is left over from Dean and Brown. Even in Brown's bad years he still scheduled a big name team or two to play down here. Brady needs to learn that he needs to do that. It brings in fans, but more importantly it makes the players better. Playing Del. St. and Prarie View is basically like playing a real good high school team.

3. dallastigers

dallastigers Founding Member

Well the number one team in the country brought in less than 10,000, which is around 69% capacity. Regardless of who scheduled it that is a bad mark on LSU. Student section was full, and they made the difference.

The advocate is saying that " LSU's nonstudent fans will have a chance to redeem themselves on Monday, Dec. 30, in the Assembly Center when the Tigers play the University of New Orleans.."

article

4. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

According to Trent Lott, if the rest of the nation had followed Mississippi's lead in 1948, we wouldn't be having the attendance problems we are having today.

5. Goodlifetiger

Goodlifetiger Founding Member

I was wondering how many of the seats in the PMAC are controlled by the TAF.

6. burlesontiger

burlesontiger Founding Member

If we had followed Mississippi's lead in 1948........

"O Brother where art thou?" would be a current events movie!! :D :p ;)

7. -T-

-T- Founding Member

TAF controls most all of the Lower level seats that were not already owned. I'm sure they have control of a good bit of the Middle level too, but I'm not sure.

8. Jeffinbama

Jeffinbama Founding Member

I thought that the TAF can only get 12% of any venue. Anyone else know this number?