An even more interesting update on the LA Times bias!

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by TigerEducated, Oct 6, 2003.

1. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

Seems that California Political Commentator and writer (published by the LA Times on numerous occassions) Jill Stewart wrote a story regarding Gray Davis and his poor treatment of females on his staff as well.

That he had fits of rage, throwing ashtrays, cursing and shaking his fist in women's faces...

This was back in 1997, and she did other stories regarding this in 1998.

She contacted the LA Times for help in researching more indepth for the story, and the Times responded by saying that, "The LA Times doesn't feel it appropriate going after a public figure using anonymous, unverified and unnamed sources."

She also contacted the paper 7 weeks ago-WHEN SHE FIRST HEARD ABOUT THIS STORY BEING DONE!-and they gave her no reply as to why they would suddenly change course when it came to Schwarzzenegger...

The LA Times just lost ANY SHRED OF CREDIBILITY it had left! It is frightening that the New York Times, and now the LA Times both allow such stupidity amongst its highest circles...

The people are speaking, and the subscription rates are dropping...

I'm also sure the spin doctors are readying as we speak!

2. TigerEducated

Not so fast my friend...

From my understanding, none of the individuals are named in EITHER stories...

They're both un-named...

By the way, cursing at someone and/or throwing objects at someone, as well as shaking your fist and shaking them is/can be considered assault, threatening, etc...Which IS criminal!

3. Bestbank Tiger

Bestbank Tiger Founding Member

The women accusing Ahnold went on camera. That ain't exactly anonymous.

4. Mr. Wonderful

Mr. Wonderful Founding Member

No one would show their face unless they'd been sexually harassed.

As someone who's been sexually harassed by every female supervisor and client I've ever had, I speak from experience. If you show your mug, you are telling the truth.

5. TigerEducated

BestBank...That chick's story just fell apart. The makeup guy who actually took the photos came forward, and there's proof she made it up...

Try again, bucko...