Welcome to TigerFan.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the LSU community.

And now, with the latest news from Walmart......

Discussion in 'The RoundTable' started by HalloweenRun, Mar 22, 2014.

1. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun I'll try to be nicer, if you try to be smarter!

A registered sex offender has been charged with sucking the toes of a woman at a Charlotte-area Walmart.

Lincolnton police arrested 31-year-old Michael Brown Thursday night. He is charged with misdemeanor assault on a female.

Police say it all happened after Brown convinced a woman he was a podiatry student and persuaded her to take off her shoes.

Detective Dennis Harris said the woman agreed to try on several pairs of shoes at the discount store in Lincolnton, and that at some point during the process, the man stuck her foot in his mouth. Harris said the man apparently tried the same thing at another Wal-Mart 15 miles away, where he told a woman he was conducting a survey on the feet of different races and nationalities.

The second woman also agreed to take off her shoes, but left when the suspect asked her to remove her socks.

Brown was convicted in 2001 for breaking into a house and sucking on another woman’s toes.
  2. shane0911

shane0911 Veteran Member

Since when does wal mart have people to help you try on shoes? Those women deserve to have their piggies licked by some freak for being too stupid and insistent on having someone wait on them.

Dude is a freak though

oh and I can't wait for our resident freak @lsutiga to get a hold of this one
    fanatic and HalloweenRun like this.
  3. HalloweenRun

I can't stop laughing. The big question for me is what is worse, a toe sucker or a podiatry student?
    stevescookin likes this.
  4. shane0911

shane0911 Veteran Member

I normally don't go to wal mart for anything, it has to be an extreme case of I NEED IT right now and there just isn't any other place to go before I will buy anything there. That said, I may have to start just trolling the aisles just to people watch. I wonder what sort of crowd he drew sucking on big bertha's little vienna sausages out in the open of the local dig?
  5. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

6. plotalot

plotalot Senior Member

I'm game.
  7. HalloweenRun

How in the hell am I supposed to explain that picture to my wife? Damn, she was in the room, and you would have thought we had launched a Saturn V. I just said, "I don't know."
  8. shane0911

shane0911 Veteran Member

We're you trying to explain or replicate?
  9. HalloweenRun

10. shane0911

shane0911 Veteran Member

Huh?