Another out of control cop in McKinney, TX

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by islstl, Jun 7, 2015.

1. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

More and more is coming out in social media up here that suggests that the kids were, in fact, causing enough trouble to warrant the police showing up. Also, there are a lot of suggestions that the young man who walked up behind the officer (and had the gun pulled on him) has a decent police record for a 19-year-old. Some are insinuating that the officer might have known the kid by reputation?

The local media here has largely dropped the story altogether, so something seems odd about that, too.

uscvball and LSUDad like this.
  2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

It was June. The party was in the DFW area. Who is going to go to a party in June in an old vacant warehouse with no air conditioning and no electricity?

3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

You have no idea man, thousands...

LSUDad likes this.
  4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

In the fall up north, maybe.. In Dallas in June, never.

5. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

When LSU played inDallas a few years back, we partied at the Lizard Lounge, looked like an old warehouse

Last edited: Jun 17, 2015
  6. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Just think for a minute, if Ms. Carver is telling the truth....she has left Texas due to death and rape threats against her and her children, her reputation has been nationally trashed, and she has been suspended from her job due to pressure from a community group (run by a former convict who lives in CA BTW) because they insinuated that her position with her company might have given her authority to deny loans to minorities. WTF?! Shame on her company for not investigating PRIOR to suspending her. She's not a cop, she doesn't have a weapon, she's a working mom. The company caved due to a misguided Twitter campaign.

I found an article on The Daily Kos that claimed her racist comments were "confirmed" by two eye-witnesses. Strange, shouldn't they be ear witnesses? Only a small portion of what transpired is on that video of Carver. If I had young children in my care and a female companion was being physically assaulted, I might act the same way.

7. LaSalleAve

I can tell you for a fact you have absolutely no fucking idea what you are talking about on this one. you don't speak for the masses. I've seen it, I've hosted them, I've promoted them, absolutely 100 percent fuck yes it was definitely happening in Dallas in the summer.

8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Did you have generators and some kind of portable air conditioning or at least some giant fans?

9. LaSalleAve

Nope, in some cases water wasn't even running either. But it was a rave, and it was the 90's and as long as the E flowed everyone was ok.

10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Were the summers cooler in Dallas in the 90's? I wouldn't go to anything in an unairconditioned building if the pot was free, the girls were all hot and willing and all of my favorite bands were playing.

(But if the girls were all hot and willing I would hang around outside for when they took a break to cool off.)