Another reason to hate California

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by mesquite tiger, Feb 21, 2006.

1. mesquite tiger

mesquite tiger Diabolical Genius

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11472172/

doctors refusing to do their job and carry out the administering of drugs for the death penalty. one thing Bush did right in Texas (one of the few times I will give him credit) is run killers, rapists, and the scum of the earth to the chamber without remorse.

maybe Ahnold should give Texas a call and borrow some of our executioners.....

2. sassylsufan2002

sassylsufan2002 Founding Member

sad day when they are worried about the comfort level of a convicted killer

3. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Would you feel better if we pushed them out of a window, little girl?- Archie Bunker

4. TigerFan23

TigerFan23 USMC Tiger

Walton and Johnson were talking about that this morning. Who cares if there wasn't a licensed Anesthesiologist there to make sure the guy is comfortable - the dude is about to die! What difference is it going to make?

5. sassylsufan2002

sassylsufan2002 Founding Member

SF, i don't think he was concerned about the comfort level of his victims, but thats the justice system....criminals get much better treatment than the every day joe. ;)

6. CParso

CParso Founding Member

I can't help but feel this is quite exaggerated. How many average joes do you know that would prefer to be in prison?

I that people just say it without truly believing it, but it sure does get repeated alot.

I do agree that, in general, prisoners live too comfortably - except drug dealers, cuz they should be out in the street continuing negative black/minority stereotypes in the ghetto.

7. TigerFan23

TigerFan23 USMC Tiger

I saw on Fox News that based on California law, this guy may have now escaped the death penalty entirely and could only have to serve life in prison. What a crock, considering what he did. :nope:

8. col reb

col reb Founding Member

I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT........BUT I AM "TOLD" IN VN THERE WAS THE SSS SYSTEM......"SUDDEN STOP SYNDROME".....from a helicopter, the fall doesn't hurt......however, that stop's a BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quick....relatively painless....but scary as hell.

9. CalcoTiger

CalcoTiger Live Long and Prosper IVI

As someone who has had to endure the liberal bay area media's take on this crap i am fed up.

Not once have i seen the victim's family's views on how sympathetic we should be toward this victim of the justice system.

I cant help but think of the person who was killed and that is where my sympathy lies.

I say we cut off his balls and let him bleed to death in the most painfull way and put a picture of his victim for him to watch as he does.

Now that is justice.

We are so damn worried about the criminals rights that we forget the victims of crime had rights too. The right not to be murdered.

10. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

The death penaltyis a failure on all levels. It does not deter future crime. Furthermore it is very likely innocent people have been put to death. It is an anachronism that is not needed in today's world. A life of hard labor would be much more benneficial to society.