Any new LSU wallpaper pics?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by DocBrooks, Jul 28, 2006.

1. DocBrooks

DocBrooks Founding Member

It seems everyone has the same old LSU wallpapers, either 2 year old pics from forum members or the stuff from lsusports.net. Are there any new wallpapers going around? Anyone got some photoshop skills to make any? I'd get right on it myself if I could find some good quality and recent/current 1024x768 or LARGER photos (of players, the stadium inside and out, practice shots, conditioning shots, helmets, etc...). If I ever get around to it, I'm going to make a very high res background good for widescreen and dual-display computers. If you want to post some large, high quality stuff for me to look at, please use an external image host as I'm not a contributing member, yet (made the mistake of paying at another board, so I'm waiting for that subscription to run out.) Anyway, post something, ANYTHING, you may have, and I'll get down to work also once I'm done with work this afternoon.

2. PodKATT

PodKATT Time to Put Your Pants On

lsusports.net just recently released some new wallpapers for Tiger Stadium's 75th aniversary, which is this year. It's pretty standard fare, but the one with the shot of old tiger stadium is a keeper