Any plans to update the Tigerfan.com home page?

Discussion in 'Old New Member & Help Forum' started by fanatic, Mar 13, 2011.

1. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

It's no big deal or anything and the site's priorities may be focused elsewhere, but it is a wee bit outdated. It has Bandit's key matchup of last year's Bama game and a poll asking if we should hire a new offensive coordinator for next year.

2. BRETT

BRETT LSU FAN Staff Member

I'm actually in discussions right now to have someone take over operations of the site.

Unfortunately (or fortunately ;) ) my company is growing rapidly and I just don't have the time to focus on the site like want.

The hope is to bring someone on board who will take it to the next level. I have some promising prospects it's just a matter of working out some details.

Stay tuned... ;)

3. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Wow, I'm happy your business is doing so well, but does this mean you're leaving for good? Are you selling the site?

4. BRETT

I'm not sure yet. There are several options on the table it's just matter of finding the right fit.

Regardless I'm going to ensure the forum stays right here and gets even better, whether I'm here or not. It will be part of any agreement that is worked out.

That said, I plan to be here as long as I can. I'm just looking for someone that can offer more than I am able to at this point in my life. When I created it 10 years ago there was no business and no kids and now a fast growing business and mulitple kids. Definitely changes available resources and priorities. :D

1 person likes this.
  5. Bud Lee

Bud Lee Call me buttercup

Just don't sell it to the other cats that have tiger in their name :thumb:

6. BRETT

I'm talking to a few people. Don't plan to sell to any other sites.