Anyone heading to Auburn.....

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by geauxscott, Oct 24, 2002.

1. geauxscott

geauxscott Founding Member

I am leaving out of mobile tommorrow and was wondering what everyones plans for the weekend are. Since we can't tailgate too much before the game we are still going to make a day of it by tailgating afterwards and celebrating our victory. Anyway just wanting to know what everyone else is doing. GEAUX TIGERS!!!

2. AUMorgan21

AUMorgan21 Founding Member

Theres a concert Friday night in Auburn if you are interested. Its Nappy Roots and Three Doors Down. It starts at 8 and tickets are $20. Just thought Id let you know since you said youd be in town tomorrow.

WAR EAGLE!!

3. Ellis Hugh

Ellis Hugh Space Wrangler

Welcome to the board, geauxscott!

Represent us well!

4. geauxscott

geauxscott Founding Member

Thanks Ellis Hugh

I am actually not a new member, I just changed my member name, I was formally "tigerman" but thought that wasn't original enough so I created a new one.

GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!

5. MobileBengal

MobileBengal Founding Member

I am also leaving out of Mobile tomorrow. I am going with an Auburn alum, who is flying in from St. Louis tomorrow. If he can get an early enough flight, I think we are going to that concert. I really want to see Nappy Roots. If we dont make it in time we are just gonna go out with some friends of ours that are still in school at Auburn. So Im gonna let the locals show me a good time. :)

6. AUMorgan21

AUMorgan21 Founding Member

Ohhh and Im sure a good time will be had by all. The locals got a good jump on the weekend tonight. I passed them all at the bars on my way back from buying all of Nappy Roots and Three Doors Downs catering. I imagine by 5 tomorrow this place will be rockin'. MTV being on campus all afternoon tomorrow, and President Bush being here today has everyone riled up. I cant wait, but its gonna be a looooooong day for me. I certainly hope all of you guys making the trip have a great time.

WAR EAGLE!!

7. BayouBengal

BayouBengal Founding Member

I will be headed to Auburn also. I am leaving at 230am Saturday morn to be able to make it on time. Hope to see ya'll there.

8. la tigra

la tigra Freshman

why is MTV going to be there? just wondering

9. AUTigers

AUTigers Freshman

MTV will be there as part of their "Tailgate Tour". The Ying Yang Twins and Exile are playing in the afternoon. During the day, Jackass, I Bet You Will, and some other stuff will be here.

WAR EAGLE!

10. la tigra

la tigra Freshman

that's cool- wish I could be there to check it out.....
    let us know when it will air- if you hear