Anyone see scrimmage Sat?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by lsu99, Oct 29, 2001.

1. lsu99

lsu99 whashappenin

I had high hopes a couple of months ago (probably too high) but the decision to go pro by Kedrick Brown and the status of S. Johnson seems like it may hurt the team. Other than Bridgewater, what big men will be around? Is Jason Wilson still with the team? Will Spears play? I think the guards and wing players will be near the top of the conference (counting Dupree as a wing player) but I'm concerned about their big men. With no major injuries, I can see them having a surprise team and making the Big Dance, maybe finishing as the 5th or so SEC team to get in. Collis should be even better and they should have some depth now.

2. amedee83

amedee83 Founding Member

Unexpected and Surprises!!

Jason Wilson is with the team. I think the Tigers are far fromt the Big Dance but definitely rooting them on. It is going to hurt the team with Kedrick Brown and latest Johnson outta here! It is ashame Coach Brady can't get any better luck. I think the Tigers will be there for some surprises but will be worn down again because of depth.

Maybe when the football players step in, I think the depth chart will be answered, until then I see a problem. I see Marcus Spears playing, big boy and I think he will do well as a freshman. Look at what he is doing in Football. You have Michael Clayton and Cory Webster, really good athletes that are not with the team as of yet. Good luck to the Bengal Tigers!! GEAUX SEC...