are scared yet, Tigers?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by col reb, May 16, 2004.

1. col reb

col reb Founding Member

are you scared yet, Tigers?

Ole Miss has released their 2005 football schedule. Such a tough schedule...Alabama (While they are down), Mighty Wyoming, Kentucky, Vandy(should have gotten rid of this game. They are improving), Arkansas, those Tigers from Memphis, Tennessee( Our Lords of the land somehow missed this one), Auburn(we still want our shot at Tubby) the fearsome curs from MSU, DEFENDING NATIONAL CHAMPION---LSU, AND last but certainly not least---those men of men, champions of champions, the ONE, THE ONLY------------THE CITADEL....coming to the VH nearest you. OM must have sacrificed the sos and decided to lay it all on the line in the last home game of the year....LSU. That's what we get for bringing in a banker from Louisiana and putting him in charge. I remember bringing in Notre Dame, Texas A & M, teams that made the fans want to be there. We have lost our flag(I could kind of understand that), we lost "Dixie"(I didn't really like that), we gave changed our uniforms, we changed the logo on the helmet, we gave up our mascot, now we get this? The Citadel vs the ****adel...I am getting to the point that-----Frankly, my dear...I don't give a DAMN :bncry: :cuss: :po:

2. DDTigerFan

DDTigerFan Back from the Dead

You haven't won a SEC Championship since 1963. I would be more concerned about that then any of the other issues. Anyways I like your uni's except for the red ones and remember we played The Citadel two years ago so you're preaching to the choir.

3. olVENICEdog

olVENICEdog Founding Member

REB :eek:lefire: needs to play some scrubs. Good luck this year. I hope :eek:lefire: is undefeated when LSU comes a knocking.

4. MobileBengal

MobileBengal Founding Member

What, exactly, are we supposed to be scared of? Your schedule? Thats all you posted about, anyway.

5. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

'bout like back to back SEC rings with LSU, eh?

LOL. :)

Who has the QB spot, Ole' Miss fan?

6. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Lane wait no, Spurlock who is better than Eli since he runs so well. just ask em.

7. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

Well at least they know the type of qb they need to play against teams such as LSU. One that runs like hell to flee danger! :lol:

8. col reb

col reb Founding Member

Just a little sacarism dude. And blowing off a little steam. Tenn and LSU, possible Aub and Ala. Our bcs sos should really be poor. Nah---I don't imagine any Tiger players are looking for excuses not to dress out that game. :) :)

9. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

we are planning on sitting out our entire first and second strings against Ole Miss to rest up for the Orange Bowl. That's from an inside source.

10. col reb

col reb Founding Member

qb

I'm pretty sure it will be Spurlock. He scrambles pretty good and throws hard and accurate. But inexperienced. If Lane can beat him out, so much the better. Who is the SURE FIRE qb at LSU? :eek: