Auburn fans and Bama Fans on Radio

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by DeafValleyBatnR, Oct 29, 2002.

1. DeafValleyBatnR

DeafValleyBatnR Founding Member

Its probably more Auburn than Bama but these guys are calling and just talking about how bad LSU is because of last week. I mean am I missing something here did Auburn get beat like a step child to the SEC WEST doormat ARK and did AUBURN look very bad against Syracuse. LSU played very bad for whatever reason but last time I looked Auburn is still lookin up and DINARDO had wins against better teams too only to fall on his face. TUBBY is the same as DINARDO not a very good coach I see a lot of similarities between the two. The worse thing about LSU having an off week for LSU fans is this crap we have to listen to and the best thing for them is they get a little hope before the Tigers Rip UK and the SEC takes notice again. The rest of the SEC was right the first time be AFRAID BE VERY VERY AFRAID.

LSU THE SEC CHAMPIONS

2. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

Dude dont listen to it. I finally am at peace with our loss. Let them talk.

Look, we hammered Florida, a team that beat Auburn, how can they explain that. We HAD A BAD DAY. LET THEM ENJOY IT. Who cares. I dont.

We had a bad game, Everyone has one, Auburn lost to UNC in the Peach Bowl. They had a bad game. They were clearly a better team.

Dont let it get to you brother. It is Auburn and Bama fans, and all that is wishful thinking. We have scared the crap out of the SEC by being defending SEC champs and dominating every team we have played until Saturday (Give us VT again.. Be a different game). LSU has won 6 of its last 7 SEC game and I believe 13 of its last 15. They want us to suck, so they are begging that the team that played Auburn is LSU, not the team that just smoked USC and Florida.

LET THEM EAT CAKE !!!

They can watch us in Atlanta then again in NO, as we repeat as SEC champs and Sugar Bowl Champs.

3. DeafValleyBatnR

Its the only sports station I can listen to

I am in Tn, Ga, Ala. area on business and its the only thing I have for entertainment its ok at times but man those guys are something else.

TUBBY IS NO BETTER THAN DINARDO

4. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

Bummer.

How about some music ?

5. bayoutider

bayoutider Founding Member

I will have to chime in here and say that many members of the BamaNation believe that LSU will look much different when you travel to KY and expect Old Myth to have something special waiting for the Barners this week.

It's tough to fight back through injuries and loss of personnel, but we think you will do it.

6. DeafValleyBatnR

Hate to put you in the same boat

Sorry to put you in the Same Boat as the BARNERS because I know how insulted you must feel. But I did say that it was more Auburn then BAMA.

I HATE AUBURN, I RESPECT THE BAMA TRADITION

7. AUMorgan21

AUMorgan21 Founding Member

I love it

On other LSU boards and sometimes on this board there are people who dislike Bama almost as much as Auburn it seems. And then other days I feel like Im in Tuscaloosa over here. :)

WAR EAGLE

8. geauxscott

geauxscott Founding Member

Living in Mobile,AL I hear that everyday. But especially this week. On one of the shows hear they were picking LSU to beat Auburn without too much trouble and saying how good LSU has been playing. Now they can't say anything positive, all they can say is how much trouble they can be in with the remaining games. I believe that you can't judge a team by one game and especially with a new QB, especially sport talkshow host, being around sports everday they should definetly know that. I mean they went as far to say that Bama will beat LSU by at least 21 points and that LSU is no match for Bama. Well we will all see what happens but don' t count this team out.

Go To Hell Ole Miss

9. EliteLSU1

EliteLSU1 Founding Member

Like It or Not!!

I don't agree with it, but the truth is negativity sells. There is a lot more for these people to talk about when something bad happens than when something good does.

10. bayoutider

bayoutider Founding Member

The media will turn on you the minute they smell blood lol. There is no way I would give LSU 21 against Bama. Untill last weekend you would have found quite a few Bama fans that would have taken LSU over the Tide. You losing Mauck and James and Toefield has given us some new hope that we will make a better showing than we did last season against you. You guys embarassed us. I think that loss was the defining game that really helped us get better.