Back from Gainesville

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Lasportstonight, Oct 14, 2002.

1. Lasportstonight

Lasportstonight Freshman

Got back late last night from Gainesville, and made my reservations out of Shreveport for the Kentucky game today. Bad news about Mauck, maybe not as bad as it seems, but Randall, if healthy could be just as athletic, without the 4-5 games experience. Tough break for Mauck, and after Toefield, just another challenge for our Tigers.

Great game and very dominating performance by the Tiger's and if anyone doubted Saban and his staff's coaching ability, they should be convinced now. Obviously, I am very excited.

Also, to the board administrators: Great board, I like the set-up and can only hope that the content will not be filtered like another board that is frequented by many Tiger supporters. I, for, one like other opinions and "smack" so long as it is relatively clean and at least related in some reasonable fashion to the days' topic. Thanks to the administrators and I look forward to many discussions with Tiger fans wordwide as this board grows in popularity and becomes better known.

I co-host a radio call in show Mon-Thur from 5-6 PM in Natchitoches on 1450 KNOC AM called Louisiana Sports Tonight. If you are ever in the area call 318-354-1450. We cover mostly LSU and Northwestern St. sports with other emphasis on Pro football and local High School sports. Glad to be aboard!

2. Ellis Hugh

Ellis Hugh Space Wrangler

Welcome to the board, Lasportstonight!

I wish I was in range of your show, I would love to hear another LSU sports show!

3. BRETT

BRETT LSU FAN Staff Member

Welcome Lasportstonight! I think you've found your LSU home on the web.

We value every LSU fans' opinions. We have a few simple rules to keep the board civil and running smooth, other than that we let the content of the post speak for itself. We certainly allow good natured smack to stay here in the Tiger's Den but if it gets too hot, there's always the Tiger Smack board for those that are into it.

In just over a year, TigerForums.com has grown into the most popular LSU fan board on the web. We've got a great group of members and it's growing daily. Since we're a free board, we depend on TigerForums.com members to help us spread the word. (hint, hint ;) )

I should have known that since I couldn't make it to the game it would be a great one. I was so jealous watching all my fellow Tiger fans whoop it up in the Swamp. You must have had a blast.

Is there any way to catch your show in Baton Rouge? We're glad to have you and everyone else who has joined us recently. Keep telling your Tiger friends and family about us. It's only going to get better.

4. Lasportstonight

Lasportstonight Freshman

Thanks

No, unfortunately, not at this time. We are trying to grow the show. We are only on in Natchitoches and parts of Sabine and Winn Parishes. Hopefully something will allow us to grow into the Alexandria and Monroe markets first and then Shreveport within another 12-18 months. We have fun, but may have to expand to 2-3 hours to expand. We have looked into live internet, but at this time the costs outweigh the benefits. We are still trying.

Thanks for your interest.

5. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

Spent 5 years of my Life in Natchitoches. Miss it there. Worked for John Antoon for 4. He and I are very close. He owns Antoons and Dominicks on Front Street.

Love it there.

Geaux Tigers
    Fork Em Demons.