BALK!!!!

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by LaSalleAve, Jun 28, 2011.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

2. martin

martin Banned Forever

wow.

i love the fact that basically every person that throws a first pitch is absolutely terrible except george bush and some feaky flippy floppy circus dude.

3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

no doubt, it was definitely a strike. Dirk threw one about a week ago, but he almost threw it over the catchers head. Guess that's better than bouncing one to the plate.

4. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

Some young basketball player recently threw one and he looked like he had a physical handicap when he did. Maybe John Wall.

5. martin

martin Banned Forever

why is everyone on earth so critically terrible at throwing out the first pitch? dirk? cmon, dirk is a world class athlete!

i see games in new york all the time, and they will bring out some random incredibkle athlete, like the guy who just won the US open or maybe like usain bolt will be in town, or whoever, and they are basically always worse that you can imagine. i mean just terrible. the ball goes 30 rows into the stands, or buried in the dirt 4 feet from the mound.

sometimes a little cancer kid will throw out a ball and they are almost decent. maybe athletes are trying too hard.

6. martin

martin Banned Forever

and this, my friends is how you execute a ceremonial first pitch.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXuxCqPKflo]YouTube - ‪2001 World Series Game 3 - President Bush Throws Out First Pitch‬‏[/ame]

7. martin

martin Banned Forever

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usyNyn9Ang8]YouTube - ‪John Wall Worst First Pitch Ever‬‏[/ame]

mind-bendingly awful

8. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

That's the one I was talking about. It defies logic that he's a professional athlete.