BAMA fan here as well

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by smoove7, Nov 7, 2009.

1. smoove7

smoove7 Freshman

I posted about 2 weeks ago on this match up and received very positive comments from the LSU fans on here. Very classy.

I wanted to say that your team played very physical and in a way I believe BAMA was lucky to win this game. Some calls went BAMA's way that should have gone LSU's way but also the safety for LSU #15 completly missed the tackle on JONES and that played a big part as well.

I do honestly wish the refs did not help in the outcome of a game because that sux. I also wish we had a playoff system but that is not happening either.

Thank you for the hard fought game today and this great rivalry will only grow as LSU and BAMA are the only teams in the west that are worth a darn.

2. geauxtigs

geauxtigs Tigers Forever

:geaux: Thanks for the classy post and comments smoove. Tough game for us to lose. I thought we had a shot today but it didn't work out. As for the refs, they did suck but SEC refs have sucked all year! I don't believe I've ever seen it this bad. In todays game, the int. by Peterson that was ruled incomplete is the one that pi$$ed me off the worst. Oh well. Tough, physical game by both teams. Typical LSU/Bama game for the most part. Proud of my Tigers and good luck. :LSU231:

3. houtiger

houtiger Founding Member

Classy post Smoove. It was what I expected, a hard hitting close SEC heavyweight game. Could have gone either way. We don't have a Jr. or Sr. QB, and lack of experienced depth there hurt us, with the injury to Jefferson. I enjoyed watching the game. Congratulations. I think the Tide looks better than last season, more depth. I think Fla. wins the SECCG, and you guys win the Sugar Bowl. I've been wrong before, but that how I feel. Tebow is better than McElroy.

4. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

could have been a great win for you guys

had it been fair

but it wasn't

and you guys are now thrown into the entire mess that Florida has been going through, the conspiracy to place both these teams undefeated in the SEC CG, thus guaranteeing one team will represent the SEC in the BCS CG

Sad, but true

It is what it is.

You guys truly have a great team. But we'll never know after tonight who was the better team.

5. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

All year? You're either young or new to SEC football. :hihi:

6. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Maybe if that call is made on the int, LSU still falls short, we will never get to know, however i feel no ill towards the Alabama players. They are a great team, and Mark Ingram is definitely the best running back in the NCAA.

Alabama won in the trenches tonight, but LSU definitely won on the edges offensively and defensively when the starters were playing.

Congrats on the win, and good luck.

7. geauxtigs

geauxtigs Tigers Forever

:geaux: Neither one.:hihi: This is just the worst year of SEC officiating I can remember and it started from day one this season. Hasn't let up either. :LSU231: