Bama vs. LSU - What do Tigers think?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by glenlivet12, Oct 29, 2001.

1. glenlivet12

glenlivet12 Founding Member

Hey Tigers! A Bama fan here looking for some good football talk before the fun on Saturday. Just came over to see how you guys feel and what you think.

Seems like the way we've all been playing this year in the SEC, this weekend should be another one of those 'anyone's game' games, depending on which of our 3 teams shows up and which of your 3 shows up! I am hoping this will be another fall classic since we are both playing for an outside shot at a good season, maybe a glimmer of hope for a really good season, and a lot of pride for our teams and new coaching staffs.

I'll be watching here in Columbia, SC with my buddy who is an LSU guy at a neutral site where we can break things and they don't belong to either one of us (there will also be good food and plenty of beer!). :D

2. It seems that if whover is leading going into the 4th quarter in a tight game will end up losing. If Toefield is back then I think we win the game by more than 10. If not then a toss up.

3. tigerman7024

tigerman7024 Founding Member

Toefield is listed as questionable, and I agree if he is a go even at 90% I say we win pulling away late under his power running. If he is a no go then I think the game comes down to the final drive, and hopefully Davey, Reed, and Clayton can make some plays. We know they have the talent, it is just getting them to deliver during the same game.