Baseball 2010 SEC Tourney Day 4 (Ole Miss, 9:30 AM)

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by PodKATT, May 28, 2010.

1. PodKATT

PodKATT Time to Put Your Pants On

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4WMN82Svzc[/media]

THATS THE OLD PEPPER, BOYYYYY!!

Pour yourself a bowl of Frosted Flakes and have a complete balanced breakfast...who am I kidding. Pour yourself and the kids a couple bowls of Lucky Charms and get that sugar rush going. It'll be both a bonding experience and the extra energy you'll need to wrestle the remote away, lest you be stuck watching Power Rangers (that's still on, right?).

Thanks to multiple rain delays and 10 innings, Ole Miss didn't put Auburn away until after 8:45 last night (Vandy-Florida still in action as of now) So far this week, they've already pitched Pomeranzbot (Wednesday), Barrette, and used a good closer in Huber last night. Who knows who gets the start.

Meanwhile, even though it looked like Bourgeois, LSU said late friday that Ben Alsup will get the start in his first action since taking a liner into his hand against Miss. St. last weekend. If he is fully healthy, we should be just fine. If not, things will get dicey very fast. Bertuccini or Ott could pull closing duty, it all depends on what CPM is feeling about both of them.

The morning games are on Fox, but even Zombie Dave Neal needs his beauty rest so it's anyone's guess who is calling it. Get a radio.

2 people like this.
  2. COramprat

COramprat Simma Da Na

Fox network or one of the offshoots? I heard FoxHOU...now to find a way to watch from work. We no gots cable.

3. MikeDTiger

MikeDTiger Geaux Tigers!!!

4. KerryS

KerryS Founding Member

Raining pretty hard here, stadium is about 10 minutes from me.:dis:

1 person likes this.
  5. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

6. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

Just ate a nice big bowl of Fruity Pepples....is it wrong for a grown man to enjoy eating kids cereal????

LETS GEAUX TIGERS!!!!

7. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

no. especially since i am jealous i have no kids cereals in the house. i had fruit loops but they are gone. now all i have is grown up honey nut cheerios and shredded wheat. i hate shredded wheat. its like eating mini bales of hay. (its obviously not mine.)

anywhooooooo.....

sitting here with my double expresso, and thinking i need another double soon. im ready for the game. hopefully the weather will cooperate so they can get it in.

we need a fingers crossed smilie. and a rooster smilie to sacrifice.

8. MikeDTiger

MikeDTiger Geaux Tigers!!!

9. PodKATT

PodKATT Time to Put Your Pants On

10. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

looks like for those that get the fox sports channels, the game will be on sun sports. that is channel 422 on dishtv. now for the rain to end....