Bashers not seen of late

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by DeafValleyBatnR, Feb 13, 2004.

1. DeafValleyBatnR

DeafValleyBatnR Founding Member

Is it me or the time of year but the trash talkers and bashers from the Barners (chucks of the World ) have not been over very much latley. Do you think its because of that National Championship thing.

2. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

Must be the time of year and the fact that the AU fans realize they are in the cellar for a while to come. I dont miss em though, I hate everything to do with SPINICH DIP "U".
    They are already on there forum talking about who will be favorite when they play LSU. 6 months out, and all they still do is talk LSU. They are completely consumed with the NAT'L CHAMPS.
    About 90% of them think they will be a 3.5 favorite over us. They are the true trash of the SEC.

THIS IS ALL MY CHAMPIONSHIPS I'M HOLDING:

3. diamondheadtiger

Let em hang 60 on UL-Monroe in their opener and they will be here in droves. You will have every Crouching Chuck Snuka Morgan Titan etc... on this board, you will get sick of hearing what Caddy is gonna do to us. They come out the woodwork like roaches after a win against anybody.
    Then they play Moo St after that, so get ready before our game, they will be worldbeaters by the time the 3rd game starts.

4. ramah

ramah Founding Member

damned right ...

same old lame azz coach ... same old lame azz QB ... same old lame azz running game and game plan

Nick Saban has lost his last game to "Big Ears" ... let 'em talk

LSU is gonna shut their azzes out at home ... nice year to visit Auburn ... I'll be there ... maybe we can roast another building or two, LOL

5. CrimsonPirate

CrimsonPirate Founding Member

Dropped in to congratulate you guys on the NC. Picked ya to win the West, but y'all exceeded my expectations. Great job.

The Barners are over on Bama boards trying to convince us that, even though we kicked their tails in in-state recruiting, it's the out-of-state players who should be coveted. 'Course, they would say the opposite if they had cornered the in-state market. BTW, excellent recruiting class by Coach Saban. Y'all oughta be good for a while.

6. diamondheadtiger

Hey Crimson,
    Thanks for the congrats and yall better put it on the villians this year!

7. ramah

ramah Founding Member

Pathetic that Alabama didn't beat Big Ears and get his sorry arse outta the SEC ... cost Walker his job.

If Alabama doesn't beat Tubby this year ... Big Ears will get dug in deeper than a tick.

Doesn't matter ... Saban OWNS that ass (not much to crow about)and there ain't diddly Big Ears can do about it.

8. ramah

ramah Founding Member

I wonder how they found a HEADSET to fit ole Big Ears ... probably had to dip into the budget and get a FREAKSHOW HEADSET to fit the sniveling weasil.

9. CrimsonPirate

CrimsonPirate Founding Member

Old Big Ears is right. Or, as we Bammers affectionately call him: WingNut.:D

10. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

I DEFINATELY think it's because of the National Championship thing!!!

However, when the '04 season starts....LOOK OUT!!! We'll have a bulls eye on our backs for sure! Any loss...and poor showing, and we'll get swarmed!

*cracks knuckles* BRING IT!!!
    :D :geaux: