Basketball this weekend(Rueben Randle and Trent Richardson)

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Tygrr, Jan 21, 2009.

1. Tygrr

Tygrr Win the West

Ok, my brother is a member on another LSU board and there was a thread started in reference to the basketball game this weekend. Word is that Rueben Randle and Trent Richardson will be in attendance, which I'm sure most of you already know. They're trying to pack the P-mac to the hilt and start a Rueben Randle and Trent Richardson chant. I hope most of you can make it to the game to show support for the B-ball team and sway RR and TR our way. I'm just doing my part to spread the word.

P.S.- If anyone reading this plans on going, please video the action and post it. I will be out of town or I would be there.

2. Andouille

Andouille Guest

Thats cool and all but it kind of sucks for the other recruits in attendance.

3. Tygrr

Tygrr Win the West

I was not aware of other recruits in attendance. What others will be there?

4. Andouille

Andouille Guest

A whole slew of 4 and 5 star recruits. Current commits and some on the fence I think.

5. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

6. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

wrong link

7. DarkHornet

DarkHornet Louisiana Sports Fan

8. married2atiger

married2atiger Founding Member

They are probably quoting off the dandydon page from yesterday, thats what he wrote about in his update for Jan. 21st... forgive me for being so lazy as to not copy & paste.

9. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

I think this is a really poor idea. I would love Randle and Richardson to be Tigers, but I think the best way to woo them is to show tremendous support for the BASKETBALL team at the BASKETBALL game. These kids don't need their egos stroked anymore, and the basketball Tigers are playing really hard and are deserving of some love.

Everyone please come to the game, and please yell and scream in support of the team. They will need the homecourt advantage.

10. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

Sorry.

View attachment 11681