BCS Crystal Football...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUDieHard, Dec 5, 2004.

1. LSUDieHard

LSUDieHard Founding Member

Is it me or has the BCS trophy been following USC for the last couple of weeks. For the last two or three USC games, I have noticed the trophy on display - haven't seen it at any OU or Aubarn games. Do the powers at be already know something the rest of us don't??

2. friday

friday Founding Member

Easy answer

ABC has the "BCS rights" which means you will never see our crystal ball on CBS. but the decision to show the ball at a USC/UCLA game over the CU/OU game is questionable since they were both televised by ABC.

3. rickyd

rickyd Founding Member

I think it was mighty nice of ABC to allow USUCK to have one last look at the trophy. :grin:

4. CajinTigah

CajinTigah Founding Member

"Although USC lost by 2 touchdowns, you have to consider that this is a rivalry game and therefore USC will be the National Champions. That makes USC champs 2 years in a row!"

USC= Media Darling Frauds

5. lsufan99

lsufan99 Founding Member

That's okay, USC will have to wait until next season 'cause they won't be taking the trophy in Jan.

6. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

next season? are you kidding?

7. lsufan99

lsufan99 Founding Member

Am I kidding that I think they will lose vs Oklahoma? Or am I kidding that they will have to try and get to the big dance next season?

8. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

i thought that you were insinuating that they would get their shot in the title game next year. if leinfart leaves, theres no way that would happen. i realize they've got some good recruits in the wings, plus they play in the pac-10 (the easiest major conference in the country to go undefeated in). but its looking more and more like norm chow will be gone, due to all the recent coaching vacancies in the NCAA and NFL. if leinfart and chow go, theres basically no chance.