BCS gets ripped apart.

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by kirbysmith4life, Dec 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kirbysmith4life

kirbysmith4life Founding Member

The BCS can never make everyone happy, but I just hope we come out on top.:crystal: The Tigers deserve, 6-1 against seven ranked teams. No other team can claim that.

http://www.footballgameplan.com/BCS-mess

This may be the most nerve racking Sunday of my life.

2. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

You can stop worrying. The coaches poll has essentially put us in the big game.

3. Mr. Peabody

Mr. Peabody Founding Member

I don't think anyone *deserves* anything. Instead, they should be thankful for what they are given.

About your claim. Remember, you team got beat at home by an unranked Arkansas team. Yes, they were unranked at the time. That's how it will go down in the record books. So before you get to cocky, I guess no other team can claim getting beat at home by an unranked team.

4. cristof11

cristof11 Founding Member

USC lost against Stanford at home....Do you want to compare R-Kansas against Colorado??? Don't get too cocky yourself.

1 person likes this.
  5. Mr. Peabody

I guess you don't understand the concept of reading comprehension. I wasn't the one getting cocky. But I guess that was too tough on you. Were my sentences too long or my words to big for you?

6. Tigerrifle

Tigerrifle Freshman

Certainly, the BCS is far from perfect, but at this point it appears to be working the way it should. Yes, the Tigers are deserving...or you can call it fate, karma, blind dumb luck...or even that the Lord is smiling on us...or maybe on the quality Michigan man we have as our coach. Cry baby Bob Stoops made his play, but unlike in '03 when Oklahoma again did not deserve to be in the game, it doesn't look like it is going to work this time.

GEAUX TIGERS! :LSU231:

7. Mr. Peabody

I'm not saying we deserve it over you guys. We were ranked to far down to get into it. The 1st post in this thread was just a tad inaccurate and arrogant. btw, deserving is such a cocky word to use. I expected some humility maybe or even some thankfulness in the attitude.

8. Uncle Milty

Uncle Milty Founding Member

You're sentences aren't too long and we understand perfectly, except for the words you can't spell.

In the meantime, if you'll provide an address, we'll send something nice to make the widdle Sooner cwybaby feel better.

9. KTeamLSU

KTeamLSU Founding Member

Shut the f__k up... Peabody has been here since the last NC LSU was in, and has shown much class and respect to LSU. You should try doing the same.

10. razer

razer unregistered offender

ease off, you haven't been around long enough to talk that disrespectfully to Peabody, although I'm sure he's big enough to handle it. There's quite a few non-tiger fans i.e. deceks, hawker that are valued members of this board, treat them respectfully as they do us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.