Beating Alabama and Saban was sweet

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Gold Nugget, Nov 8, 2010.

1. Gold Nugget

Gold Nugget Veteran Member

and knowing so many of our so called "fans" watching Miles and LSU take Saban and Alabama to task in the second half just had to tear the guts out of our Debbie Downers and Sabanistas.

Enjoy being miserable you jerks.:miles:

1 person likes this.
  2. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

It is frustrating being an LSU fan, but if you look at all of the college football landscape it actually is as equally frustrating being a fan of most college teams. Ebs and flows, you just have to learn how to ride and roll with them. :thumb:

3. KingEmeritus

KingEmeritus ofthePoint

:dis:

4. QBLuke

QBLuke Hickey Da God

Saying "I told you so" is just as immature and shortsighted as "fire the coach."

Whoever those miserable bastards are, they know who they are and should rightfully feel pretty ashamed at this time. No need to waste a whole thread on them, IMO.

We're too busy being 8-1 to focus on the downers.

5. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

LSU didn't kill themselves with penalties and hold the phone, Alabama got called for holding and block in the back a few times.

6. brandonwinmill

brandonwinmill Founding Member

We beat a damn good football team with a damn good coach no matter how i feel about him. I'm proud of the way we played and our coaching. I'm very surprised at how well we were prepared. Hats off to the players and the coaches. They didn't allow the media to convince them bama was better. We showed up and punched them in the face, exactly what i thought we lacked at auburn.

7. Zackardo

Zackardo Founding Member

The real unfathomable is that Gary Crowton might have kinda sorta maybe out-halftime adjusted Saban.

8. QBLuke

QBLuke Hickey Da God

I was blown away at the fairness of the officiating.

9. LSUtiger327

LSUtiger327 Pow right in da kissa

that happened.

walking out of tiger stadium someone said, "you know what this means? les miles isn't going anywhere."

is that bad news?

i do however worry that this means crowton isn't going anywhere.

as to the tone of this thread, i wouldn't have maybe gone about this the same way the OP did (it doesn't even need a thread the scoreboard and their silence does just fine), but for haters to act holier than thou when at any other time they take every shot at every opportunity they possibly can is a little hypocritical.

credit where credit is due.