Welcome to TigerFan.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the LSU community.

Being reported that Landry and Beckham are going to the NFL.

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by BRETT, Jan 5, 2014.

1. BRETT

BRETT LSU FAN Staff Member

https://twitter.com/nfldraftscout/status/419945011212328960

Just spoke to LSU WR Odell Beckham and can confirm @Rand_Getlin report that he and WR Jarvis Landry will enter 2014 NFL draft.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/report-lsu-wrs-beckham-landry-235625876--ncaaf.html

LSU wide receivers Odell Beckham and Jarvis Landry will forego their senior seasons and enter the 2014 NFL Draft, according to a Yahoo! Sports report.

Obviously not surprising but you never know. Can't really replace these two but should be some promising young guys coming up to show what they can do.

2. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

I think we all knew that was happening. Hill will be next and a couple of other suprises. Just the nature of LSU football.
    LSU has the most players in the NFL than any other SEC school. Is what it is.

cajdav1 likes this.
  3. MobileBengal

MobileBengal Founding Member

Good luck guys, and thanks for the memories.

4. LSUDad

LSUDad Senior Member

OBJ looks to be in the first round, Landry looks to be within 10-15 picks of him.

Mett may end up in the 2nd an no later than the 3rd.

As it gets closer, I'll get a little more info. But this is what I'm getting early.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2014
  5. TigersTailgating

TigersTailgating Waterford Lesticles

Mett will be a 2nd rounder...

LSUDad likes this.
  6. fanatic

fanatic Buckle your seatbelts...

Which is a great recruiting tool. Want to play in the NFL? Come to LSU. I realize other schools put players in the league as well, but it stands out when you can say you have the most.

After the bowl game that he had, he'd just be throwing away money if he didn't. I think he's proven that he's ready, so why risk injury or the possibility of a sub par year?

LSUDad likes this.
  7. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Landry is going to be a 3rd down beast, Beckham could be one of those Percy Harvin types you can use out of the backfield, on special teams, and down the field also. What would be even cooler is if somehow they could both end up on the Saints.

LSUDad likes this.
  8. islstl

islstl Occupy the BCS Staff Member

I will enjoy watching both these guys perform well on Sundays.

LSUDad likes this.
  9. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Veteran Member

good luck to those guys, Landry will be a cornerstone for a team for a long time.

LSUDad likes this.
  10. LSUDad

LSUDad Senior Member

Same here, would like to see them at teams I like.

cajdav1 likes this.