Obama Benghazi

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, May 10, 2013.

1. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

Read the report from the independent investigation and stop listening to fox news you nit wit. We had four special ops personnel in Tripoli who were requested and then told to stand down. Further, the closest air assets were six hours away in Italy. So it's not bull shit to say they couldn't make it there if it's the truth. Of course, the truth has never impeded the Republican party yet.

this administration of pussies has devastated Al Queda in a way that GWB and fat boy Dick Cheney never could, or were ever willing to.

2. Tiger in NC

what the fuck are you talking about? no one has said any such thing. I said that the Republicans are playing politics with this issue.

You got something to refute that or you just going to keep letting shit fall from your mouth?

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

So we had U.S. officials escape an embassy being over run as we assumed they were safe?

How fucking dumb are you?

This is exactly the shit I am talking about. The command to stand down as CLEARLY wrong. THEY DIED. You cannot dispute this.

4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

No one would have died if support was sent to the "Safe" location.

Again, the stand down command was an error.

You are the only one making it out to be like we couldn't have done better.

5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

This isnt even a political situation.

It is a situation in which the U.S. government looks like shit and we fucked up. End of story.

Has nothing to do with Republican or Democrat. But go on NC, keep making it political so you can rub one out later.

6. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

The 2nd attack took place an hour or so later, and went on basically until they either ran out of ammo, or lost interest. Where was their back up, why not send someone in? Oh because they didn't know there'd be a second attack, right? Too fuckin bad if this president and his drunken cronies had a fuckin brain, policy doesn't say oh their in the clear now dont send anybody. Instead you get off your fuckin asses and get assets in place to recover evidence, tend to wounded or the dead, and show numbers to thwart a second attack. None it happened.
    How about the Obamas stance on getting the men responsible? Until all of this shit came out, no one knew we had pictures of 3 guys from this attack. Where's that justice now? Why haven't we gone and gotten these guys? How about the months of added security requests for Benghazi?

Spin it any way you like bitch boy, you coddle a way more corrupt administration than the Bushs' ever was. Obama is all about the lies, lies, lies... well here's my red line, and it drawn in invisible ink.

7. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

Playing politics?

So then tell us all why it took a dozen, (12) attempts at clensing the talking points of any terrorist attack, and then kept leaning on a video for the blame? Because that would clearly go against the, "We have Al Qaeda on the run" stance the Obama admin took up during his re-election. If you can't see there is/was a cover up going on...

You can go back to burying your head in the sand now.

8. Tiger in NC

you aren't listening very well amigo. no one assumed they were safe. they, themselves, said they were safe. like I said before, go read the report of the independent review board so you don't have to take my word for it.

9. Tiger in NC

you fucking dip shit. The Republicans are the ones who are making this political. Accusing me of making something political from a chat forum is ridiculous, even for you. The only reason the US government looks like shit in this whole thing is because the Republicans keep politicizing it. The US government cannot help it that these jack asses attacked us. That makes them look bad not us. Does it make you look bad if someone breaks into your home and steals while you are away on vacation? No, of course not.

you are right that it shouldn't have anything to do with political parties, but the Republicans keep making it that way. don't blame me for calling them out for it.

10. Tiger in NC

Listen fuck head, let me get one thing straight with you: you obviously do not know what the fuck you are talking about. You are like every other fucking Republican I know who would rather bury their head in the sand than accept the truth. There is a pattern of ignorance from your side you seeple fuck and I can't help it if you get pissed when someone calls you out on it. I don't have to tolerate stupid fucks like you spouting shit they know nothing about. Time after time I have asked that you go read the report but evidently you are refusing to do so which tells me that you have no interest in the truth.

If this administration is so corrupt then where is the evidence? don't tell me that fox news and every republican group in the country aren't digging like mad to try and find something, anything that they can and they still haven't come up with shit. How long do you expect the reasonable people in this country to keep believe dick drips like you?