Big Baby on TV

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by cajdav1, Mar 31, 2004.

1. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

The McDonalds All American game will be on ESPN tonight at 8 central with Big Baby if anyone wants to see what he looks like against good competition. the dunfest is on before that.

2. jcnumberone

jcnumberone Founding Member

yes, big baby has scored five points in the first half. In fact, he even took a charge, that's right a charge in a high school all-star game. The announcers of the game made a big deal about that... Will let you know his final point total after the game is finished stay tuned.....

3. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

Was recruited but can not play football on a basketball scholarship. :geaux: :lsug:

4. phildman

phildman Founding Member

whos winnin

5. DeafValleyBatnR

DeafValleyBatnR Founding Member

I saw a post on her the other day that said he might go to the NBA. From what I have seen of him he can't make it in the NBA just yet.

6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

NBA for Baby? NO WAY! He has talent but he is a BIG FAT TUB OF GOO! If he was 270 instead of 350 he might be awesome.

7. olVENICEdog

olVENICEdog Founding Member

Lets see a pic.

8. jcnumberone

jcnumberone Founding Member

his final stats were nine points and eight or nine boards. Not too bad for a post player in an all-star game that is usually, and was not any different tonight, a guard oriented game with a few alley oops thrown in there as well, BUT he did have a couple of good defensive stops on the co-mvp of the game who will be a Top 3 pick in the NBA draft this year.

9. DDTigerFan

DDTigerFan Back from the Dead

I hope Big Baby can become Big, but not so fat, Baby next year. He's a good player with some skills but he could afford to lose some weight.

10. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

this argument is always a pet peeve of mine. if someone pays him, he is ready and rich. stromile is finally coming into his own but nothing for a top 2 pick overall yet he made the right choice.

now bb wont be a top 2 but a top 50 pick makes more cash than playing for LSU (ask Lester). let's hope he wants to develop at LSU first and no team makes the mistake of overpaying him til we are done with him. heh

they arent ready for him. he's ready to get money I am sure.