Big Glenn Dorsey Wills Hornets to Beat Celtics.

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by jreed999, Mar 23, 2008.

1. jreed999

jreed999 Founding Member

Glenn Dorsey was at tonight's Hornets game against the Boston Celtics, owners of the best record in the NBA. The Hornets were seemingly outmatched for the first three quarters, trailing by about 10-15 points for most of the game. Chris Paul was got in foul trouble early and spent a lot of time sitting on the bench. I think Peja missed all of his open 3-pointers in the first three quarters.

Where there's Glenn Dorsey, there's a way. Big Glenn willed a remarkable comeback and Hornets victory, so it was done. Peja made his 3's in the fourth quarter, and Chris Paul hit some clutch shots as well. Pargo stepped up big time and dropped about 15.

Thanks again, Glenn Dorsey, for all that you do. Good luck in the draft, although I know you'll be picked where you decide to be picked.

2. PodKATT

PodKATT Time to Put Your Pants On

i dunno man. With Davis also there for the celtics i think the Juju was canceled out.

3. RHans405

RHans405 Let's Roll

Did you see Big Baby?

4. jreed999

jreed999 Founding Member

I didn't see Big Baby. He didn't play in the game, and I couldn't see if he was on the bench.

5. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

If you couldnt see him he wasnt there, even as slimming as those black warmups are.

(DNP according to the box score)

6. jreed999

jreed999 Founding Member

You're right - I probably would have noticed him. I think I assumed I would see him in the game, and so I just forgot to look for him on the bench. Plus the seats didn't give me a very good view.