Welcome to TigerFan.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the LSU community.

Black Ops 2

Discussion in 'Video Game Forum' started by TigersTailgating, Nov 13, 2012.

1. TigersTailgating

TigersTailgating Waterford Lesticles

Anyone here getting it AND playing on the PS3? If so give me an add; PSN id is LSUdood. Just let me know who you are if you add me.
  2. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Veteran Member

nope I promised myself i wouldnt buy another COD because its the same game different maps.
  3. TigersTailgating

Everyone on my friends list who got it last night said it's better than the first Black Ops, and more "futuristic". I haven't gotten it yet, but I told myself I wasn't going to get it just because it seems they can never fix their issues. But I may rent it a few times and see how it is.
  4. LSUMASTERMIND

let me know what you think, i may do it for christmas, but I just get AC3 and Halo 4
  5. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

You guys are gamer dorks.
  6. TigersTailgating

Helps off set the boredom in the evenings. Besides kicking peoples asses is a nice stress reliever.
  7. TigersTailgating

I got this game a few days ago and like it better than MW3 and it's 10x the game Black Ops was, if they get some of the lag issues fixed it'll be a great game. Need to give it a try.
  8. LSUMASTERMIND

I may get it for PS3.
  9. Kal-El012

Kal-El012 Turned down for what!!!???

I prefer it over MW3. I think the perks setup is bullshit though.
  10. TigersTailgating

It's a little better in that regards imo... you can go perk heavy, attatchment heavy, or mix it up. I justcwish they'd fix the lag and hitmarker detection issues.