blackwell makes #23

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by tiger777, Jan 14, 2007.

1. tiger777

tiger777 Founding Member

will committed this weekend according to scout. he makes #23

whos next?

2. bayou_bandit74

bayou_bandit74 Founding Member

Awesome news! Another great addition. LSU is really a monster recruiting giant right now.

3. CParso

CParso Founding Member

Poor form to come here with that already. It was reported the way it was for a reason.

4. bayou_bandit74

bayou_bandit74 Founding Member

Is he actually a commit or not? I just checked rivals and scout, neither have him committed. Or is something that was supposed to have been kept silent?

5. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

so, im guessing he is committed but wanted to wait and tell some people...he is still committed, correct?

6. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

DandyD is reporting that he committed but will wait till he talks to his West Monroe connect to confirm and post the story tomorrow.

7. DallasLSU

DallasLSU Founding Member

Who cares? Do you actually think people are going to hold back because of some sort of gentleman's agreement? Word spreads, people get excited, and someone pops. Such is life. To call it poor form is assuming we all have some sort of pact or something...

8. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

Where is this secret society that gets info they aren't supposed to repeat......can I get an application?

9. tboy

tboy Founding Member

I hope we sign Blackwell because although some think we will get Heyward if we don't get Blackwell I am not as convinced. But if Blackwell does sign I think Heyward stays in GA. Why compete with Barksdale and Blackwell for playing time along with the upperclassman ahead of you? What I like about Blackwell is his 3.5 gpa. No need to worry about qualifying, and generally kids with that academic standing tend to stay out of trouble.

10. CParso

CParso Founding Member

Blackwell did not announce the commitment & the story was not released for a reason - Will didn't want it to be public knowledge.

I can't remember, but I would guess that there is an agreement when you sign up for the services that the information is to stay on their site, obviously they cannot enforce that but that doesn't mean the pact doesn't exist.

When a story like this is released where it is not supposed to be public & says as much in the story, I think it is poor form to run here & make it public.