Boomers still sour over Sugar spanking

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by diamondheadtiger, Mar 24, 2004.

1. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

Mysterio1
    Honorary Team Captain
    Reply Re: OU Playing LSU in the near future?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This would be great,but I want LSU this season.Payback baby!

soonersponge
    Freshman
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I will never go to that game, the fans stink.

Scotty22
    OU Insider Admin
    I sure as hell woulldn't goto Baton Rouge either!

MorrisButtermaker
    Senior
    TIGA BAIT...TIGA BAIT...

Oh, god...I want to vomit.
    Boomer!!! Sooner!!!

ShreveportSooner
    Honorary All Big XII

Quote:
    I will never go to that game, the fans stink.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All the more reason to go. We will need every fan possible in that place. Take one for the team!

MorrisButtermaker
    Senior
    Does it smell of puke in the morning? If not, I'm in.
    Boomer!!! Sooner!!!

JohnAlec
    Freshman
    Scotty is appears to this fan that the Houston game is scheduled in Norman for Sept. 11, which means it will replace the Flroida A&M game.

Which is great news, that was the most important thing to get them off our schedule.

oustone85
    New OU Commitment
    I would definitely rather play them this season then next. We will be breaking in a lot of new starters next year. I don't know what LSU's situation will be like next year but we will sure be young.

DallasSooner
    Honorary All Big XII
    LSU fans are *********s. It doesnt matter what city they are in.

MalibuSooner
    OU Insider Member
    Re: OU Playing LSU in the near future?
    Quote:
    You will get taunted (as you would anywhere else)
    Shows how skewed your perspective is if you think all fans taunt visitors.
    You won't get taunted in Norman, or Lincoln or most other Big XII locations for that matter.
    Hope you make it to Norman so you can see what it's like to win with class.

sooner1
    Sophomore
    No, given that OU fan understand the nature of LSU fans now, I definitely think that he will get taunted. Not as much as us in Baton Rouge but taunted nonetheless.

ouincorinth
    Junior
    You no what Tiga Bait is good for????
    KILLING TIGERS!!

ousoonerbg
    Stranger
    If you come to Norman then expect to get taunted. I don't know who came up with the idea that OU's fans don't taunt but it is flat out not true. Taunting is what makes football fun!

BlackTie
    Junior
    Yeah, I don't see OU fans rolling out the welcome mat for Tiger fans. It'd be kind of like welcoming gnats to your picnic.

Soonerloud102
    Senior
    The agreement to play is in place, the actual dates are not set.

SoonerSmack
    Honorary Team Captain
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

LSU fans are the most vile, despicable, belligerent and drunk group I have ever encountered and that takes into account Texas and Colorado. I will never go to Baton Rouge. I don't care who's playing.

woody4ou
    Honorary Team Captain
    Hell yes I'd go. I can get pretty nasty myself. Being 6'4" and 330lbs. most people seem to get out of the way or shut up. I'd love to go to LSU for a game. Then return the favor when they come here.

Salt City Sooner
    Junior
    I'm getting more than a minor hunch that the only thing that this series will have in common with the Alabama series is that they're both from the SEC.

OUTrumpet
    Sophomore
    Quote:
    TIGA BAIT...TIGA BAIT...
    I thought it was

MASTERBATE...MASTERBATE

that they were yelling?

parr4
    Stranger
    Reply Re: Sugar Bowl example
    Thats pretty low... I agree, but so are fans throwing bottles at you for an entire game.

EdmondSouner
    New OU Commitment
    The fans we encountered this year at the SugarBowl who were chanting were quickly silenced by an 11 year old girl who reply simply..."inbreed". I love my daughter. Sad part is that we live in New Orleans and knew some of the taunters. LSU has always been happy to compete for the SEC West title. Only dreaming of a NC. 95% of the LSU fans I see are all trash. They are just like new money. They think that by winning ONE (1) NC the are in the elite of the all-time college football powerhouse traditions. Respect comes from winning continually not just one year.
    Finally like I tell all of the LSU fans I know..."one in a row is not a streak".

EdmondSouner
    New OU Commitment
    Big deal TWO NC's.
    45 years apart.
    I stand corrected and do humbly appologize.
    What a tradition LSU has in football. What was I thinking? Again I say, "ONE in a row is not a streak." Not only is it not a streak it does not prove a winning tradition. Don't get me wrong LSU has a tradition, just not a winning one.

2. BB

BB Founding Member

You learn something new every day - Oklahoma is classy and LSU fans are trash...

Even Ole Miss fans are not this timid about coming to BR - what a bunch of p***ies!

Anyway, is that crystal football still hanging around on campus?

3. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

I spent 3 years in Oklahoma and they invented inbreeding. Everybody there is 1/4 Cherokee, 1/4 Tex-Mex, 1/4 Redneck and 1/4 farm animal of some sort. They are about as sophisticated as the Beverly Hillbillies, except for Jed who could have been Governor of the state. What a bunch of pathetic losers.

4. mesquite tiger

mesquite tiger Diabolical Genius

what a bunch of crybabies. guess those 6 or 7 NC they have don't mean s$#t after all, huh. Best team with the best fans still won.

Baton Rouge is no Baylor or Texas Tech........

5. BB

BB Founding Member

And about the 11 year old girl - great parenting - you and your wife / sister should be proud...

6. TejasTiger

TejasTiger Founding Member

Hey, LSU most certainly can play OU this season, but it's all on the Sooners.

It's up to them to find a way to the Orange Bowl next January; ball is in your court, OU...

7. Atreus21

Atreus21 Founding Member

These guys just reek of sore loser. They make it sound like the trash talking was one sided. Right. They were just as drunk as we were on Bourbon, talking just as much trash as we did. Boomer Losers.

8. MiketheTiger69

MiketheTiger69 Founding Member

SabanFan, please don't say EVERYBODY here is inbred? I know we don't agree on a lot but do you have to put me and the other Tiger fans in with that bunch? Also, there are quite a few OSU and Tulsa fans here that don't fall into that category. It's just that we happen to be surrounded by so much ZeroU trash, we tend to get put all in the same boat.

:helmet: :lsug: :geaux: :champs: :helmet: :lsug: :geaux: :champs:

9. rookie

rookie Founding Member

They are just a bunch of sore losers. Back at the Holiday Inn in the quarter I saw several OU fans hitting the road right after the game saying there was no way they could stay yet before the game these same morons were partying down at the queer end of Bourbon at club 735 talking **** and being obnoxious as we passed thru. I thought it was funny as I expect a little jawing before big games. Just shows how sore a losers they really are. I have been to Norman, OK for a game and watched Nebraska torch them 73-21 and I witnessed an ass load of pissed off Sooner fans that would have killed John Blake given the opportunity act like asses to Huskers afterwards. They aren't that far removed from being very mediocre and funny how they respect Bama fans as they both won the majority of their championships by being the dirtiest programs in the country and Switzer will readily admit all the underhanded crap he pulled.

10. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

They thought LSU & Fans would rollover and play dead for em. You are right, they are very sore losers. How ya like the 6'6 330 lb hillbilly, the heavyweight cyber champ. F...... bozos:

[​IMG]