Bowe Berghahl avoids jail time

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Nov 3, 2017.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Still dont understand what makes him a "shitbag" in your view. Is it because he is a very successful businessman? Because he doesnt smoke or drink? Has a great family? Is a religious man? Because he speaks his mind is politically incorrect sometimes? Not a smooth talking politician? Wants to enforce our borders and keep more ILLEGALS out of our country? Wants to change bad trade deals? Wants to get rid of insane regulations? Wants to cut our taxes and bring back manufacturing to the US? Stand up to Russia, Iran and North Korea? Because he calls out the press and the democrats for what they are? Because he calls out overpaid unpatriotic athletes who disrespect cops and the country that gave them the opportunity to make millions?

Is it because you "think" he might have coluded with the Rooskies or told a joke about women which men most all men never do of course. Please I would really like to know why he is a shitbag maybe I am wrong about Trump.

2. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

He’s a shitbag because how he treats other people. He’s selfish and not a successful businessman but one who cheats others by not paying his bills. He’s had more of his business ventures fail than succeed. He’s a self promoting shyster who was saved from abject failure by a television show and apparently Russian money. He lies when his mouth opens. He used bankruptcy law to save his failing fortune time and again. BTW don’t say that makes him a good businessman as a good businessman wouldn’t need to file for bankruptcy so many times.
    You say he’s a family man.....what great family man is divorced twice???
    You say he only made a ‘joke’ about women. How would you feel if he said he wanted to grab your wife or daughter’s pussy???
    I know you are blind to most of his faults but put yourself in the shoes of a father whose daughter he said that about.

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  3. Rex

Rex Founding Member

You left out traitor. You left out sexual molester.

4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Once again all hat no cattle, heap big smoke no fire. Bill, JFK, FDR and Ike all cheated on their wifes while in office. A crass joke we have all been guilty of in our lives and is not illegal. Divorce is legal and happens in more than 50% of society, Reagan was divorced. All the Russian crap is just that crap. Want to discuss Russia go have a chat with your democrat buddies thats the real Russia story that your buddies in the MSM ignore. All uber successful businessmen has bankruptcy in their lives, once again perfectly legal. Yes Bill, Hillary and Obama have never had bankruptcy because they have never had a real job or ever created a business that creates jobs for the people they claim to care about and represent. They have all lived lavish lifestyles thanks to hard working peoples taxes people they have nothing in common with.

Try this bullshit on a child or Rex won't work with me.

5. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Caca you ignore the point of the question and avoid the comments. The question was why is Trump a shitbag NOT is what he did legal or different from what others have done. If others are doing the same things. They’re shitbags too. That doesn’t mean trump can do the same.
    To compare Trump’s serial bankruptcies to normal business practices is laughable. If you think what he’s done qualifies as good business practice you show your utter ignorance. Beyond that I pointed out he has a long record of stiffing his creditors. He does it whether he has the means to do so or not.
    He has no respect for others and has shown time and again. TELL ME YOU HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH HIM SAYING HE HAD OR WOULD GRAB YOU WIFE OR DAUGHTER’s PUSSY!
    There is nothing wrong with divorce hell I’m divorced. However two divorces and three marriages each to a younger woman are raise questions about his treatment of women. Bill Clinton is a shitbag as are many others BUT IS THAT AN EXCUSE FOR TRUMP TO BE ONE TOO?
    Why do you excuse him of character faults by comparing his to others you’ve condemned? So meaux do you act like he has? Would you be proud of treating others as he has? Think about it before you answer.

6. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

he has spent his entire life in bed with the democrats you hate so much, when it became convenient he became a republican.

I started to go point by point but it wont matter, suffice it to say this i believe his past actions and words speak more to his character than the words he spits out today.

LSUpride123 and Winston1 like this.
  7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Thats the comedy in all this.

Was classic when he told HRC on the debate stage that he knew how it worked because he donated to her. Strangely, no one pressed him on it.

8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

So did Reagan he was a democrat for a long time. Billy Tauzin a one time democratic congressman from La said it best when he became a republican; "I didnt leave the democratic party the democratic party left me". I think same happened for both Trump and Reagan. Don't care if Trump was once a democrat he is acting and more importantly governing like a conservative. Convenient to be a republican? Dont make me laugh. He had to run against 15 republicans, the media both left and right, Hollywood and the libtards. All this while giving up a private life of comfort and wealth.

Looking for scumbags? try both Clintons and Obama.

9. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

FIFY

kcal likes this.
  10. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Reagan spent years thinking about and developing his political philosophy. He studied and gave speeches. He listened to people and applied what he learned. It was a serious thoughtful evolution.

There is absolutely no evidence that Trump gave any thought to his decision other than as a self serving opportunity. He has always been a nativist but otherwise held standard democrat positions.

To compare Reagan and Trump in any way I’d an insult to Reagan.