brady radio show

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tirk, Mar 1, 2004.

1. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

he just said it seems jaime's situation is, 'headed into the direction it seemed it was' meaning he is done @ LSU or so it seems. this obviously, is not good news. jaime going overseas then going into the NBA draft is how it sounds.

2. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

At this point I don't see what the big deal is since Jaime had 4 games left at the most in an LSU uniform.

If the kid can't play because he's hurt and could make the injury
    worse and ruin his career everyone around here including the
    coach and team should support him.

I think Jaime for what he has done and wish him the best.

This team wouldn't have him next year so the sooner they forget
    about him and start playing and getting ready for next year without him the better off they will be.

Or will they sulk and be mad and just go through the motions for the rest of the season.

John Brady and team we will now see if you have any character or
    not

3. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

you saw the character they had last game. they stepped up and played their asses off for the team and their coach. to say its no big deal to lose their only chance and making some noise in the trny being its what they played the entire year for is a reach. just because he had x amount of games left, he was the heart and soul of this team, their leader that a young team needs to have a shot at winning. to quit on your team at this point of the season is pathetic since his injury is not keeping him out. its his worry of hurting himself in the draft. its bush, plain and simple yet its his choice. i wish him the best in his future endeavors but its bush in doing this to his team.

4. Sourdoughman

"to quit on your team at this point of the season is pathetic since his injury is not keeping him out. its his worry of hurting himself in the draft."

I guess I thought the injury was worse than it really was....

I still think its time to move on then, forget about him and play
    for this year and next

5. crawfish

crawfish Founding Member

These kids are not quitters.....

They have character and will play their hearts out for LSU.

6. Sourdoughman

You guys,

I misunderstood the origional post because Jaime has been hurt and hasn't played a few games.

There is nothing like playing and re-injuring the same injury like
    Lloreda did, so just maybe I thought the way everything happened he was hurt worse than he was.

If its all about attitude, we don't need him anyway.

The team is better off without him, we need people with good character at LSU, good people.

7. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

Right now it seems that most of this is speculation. The WHOLE truth will come out eventually and we will be able to say for sure one way or another who is at fault here if it is indeed anyone's fault. If he is able to play and just quit shame on him. If he is hurt too bad to play but Brady wants him to play anyway then shame on him. I don't think anyone knows for sure yet, at least not anyone here.