Brady wins Coach of Yr in SEC per hawthorne

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tirk, Mar 7, 2006.

1. pensacola

pensacola Founding Member

You don't have to be an MD to know that a high ankle sprain doesn't heal in 2 weeks. I would guess you could ask any freshman high school trainer. It was a different injury, but you saw what a good idea it was to play Joseph Addai every week even when he was injured.

Oh, and about the salary- I think it's 800k base with an incentive of 100K for each player that he runs off-- Just kidding before you all get really upset.

2. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

get out of my thread dr. douchebag. you're bringing me down.

3. martin

martin Banned Forever

injuries have degrees of severity.

i agree that thomas neednt play in the sec tournament, however, we are not doctors who have inspected thomas and for all we know his injury was minor and he has recovered to the point of it being safe to play again by this weekend.

in unrelated coincidence, i actually sprained my ankle the same as thomas on the thursday before the saturday he was injured. i thought i was ok to return to sports yesterday but it made me much worse and now i can barely walk again. i think i have injured my interosseous ligaments.

4. clair

clair Rockets

congrats to John...

he really deserved the award...

And to the loser who was bashing Brady, Brady clearly said in the paper today that TT will only play if he is cleared and ready

5. pensacola

Anyone who plays is defined as cleared and ready. Do you think Skylar wasn't cleared when he was playing on the same type injury in 04?

6. martin

martin Banned Forever

ok, well let us know when your tests show that he is ready.

7. pensacola

My tests show that he is ready for the second game of the opening round of the NCAA and then 20 mins in each game in the sweet 16. He'll then be on crutches at the end of the season, but OK for next year. T.O. did well in the Superbowl, but they sat him for 6 weeks first.

8. clair

clair Rockets

T.O. had a broken bone you clown

9. pensacola

10. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

Ok smarty, you are comparing the Thomas injury to the Owens injury, as if they are the same thing. How many of those two injuries were surgically repaired?

Of course, it WAS a broken bone and you are the goob. This is from another article in The Washington Post:

Link to Article