Brady's classic quote in the advocate today

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by friday, Mar 13, 2004.

1. WestCoastTiger

WestCoastTiger Founding Member

This quote from Brady is pathetic. Could you ever imagine Nick Saban going on about ...his time at LSU has been marred by Trev Faulk departure, the Damien James incident, etc. Could you imagine Nick making those statements. Get this guy out of here. I was a supporter of Brady duing the "lack of scholarship days" but this is over the edge.

I don't need my leader making excuses, I want him making adjustments....Brady you are gone ! Unfortunately for us he will be given another year with this group. Too bad for us.

2. ddt

ddt Founding Member

Well said man. I've always supported brady, even during this whole season, but i must say after seeing so many 2nd half meltdowns, i can only blame the coach. And like you guys have been saying, if Brady wants to point the finger at everybody else instead of sucking it up and taking the blame it just shows a lot about his character. Maybe it's time for a change after the season.

3. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

He got held to single digits by ULL in the SBC Championship game. He was named MVP of the tourney based on the 31 he put up in the 2nd game. McCalebb is a big fish in a small pond. If Tack played in the Sunbelt you would be bitching because Brady could have had him. Do your complaining about recruiting before they play. We all have 20/20 hindsight.

4. TigerWins

TigerWins Founding Member

You gotta love all the excuses Brady and his worshipers come up with...

Last time I checked, excuses were for losers!

5. martin

martin Banned Forever

well, at least after this season there is one thing almost all of us can agree on. if brady doesnt make noise in the tournament next year, he should and will be gone.

6. MiketheTiger69

MiketheTiger69 Founding Member

Losing two players in two years off a football team with 90 scholarship players is a far cry from losing your star player on a basketball team with 11 scholarship players. Also, on a football team, if you lose a player to injury, chances are you're gonna have one or two other players capable of stepping in to take his place and there is also a difference in having a football team with a diversity of class level and a basketball team with only one senior. To compare the basketball team with the football team shows a level of ignorance comparable to that of the Green Weinies! Brady bashers can't see the forest for the trees!

:helmet: :lsug: :geaux: :champs: :helmet: :lsug: :geaux: :champs:

7. TigerWins

TigerWins Founding Member

Excuses, excuses....

8. MALONE121212

MALONE121212 Founding Member

You know i can not think of any big player that quit right before the end of the year. But instead of that lets look at why he quit? Brady had a lot to do with it. Playing him against fl. after the kid got hurt. Jaime doesn't respect Brady along with all the other players that quit. I had a good friend that left Lsu after one year. Brady knew he was leaving and started playing him so he lost a year and couldn't red shirt. He told me that brady told him this at the end of the year.

9. Tiger Dabbs

Tiger Dabbs T.D.

Ease up.....what is all this basketball talk about anyway?!? It's freakin baseball season!

10. TigerSnarl

TigerSnarl Air Conditioned Gypsy

If Brady had used 'we' in place of the 'I's', the quote would not bother me as much. However, I will give him another year before I lose faith. :lsup: