Brady's classic quote in the advocate today

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by friday, Mar 13, 2004.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Ricky Blanton is coaching Nicholls State U in Thibodaux. His Colonels finished the season 6-21 with a 1-15 Southland Conference record.

LAKE CHARLES, La. – Freshman Stefan Blaszczynski scored a career high 21-points, including 5-of-8 from the three-point range, but it wasn’t enough as the Nicholls State Colonels fell to the McNeese State Cowboys 81-64 in Southland Conference basketball action held at Burton Coliseum on Friday night.

With the loss the Colonels end the season with a record of 6-21 overall and 1-15 in the SLC, while the Cowboys finish the season with a mark of 11-16 and 7-9 with the win.

“We never seemed to do enough to get over the hump tonight,” Colonels head coach Ricky Blanton said. “I was proud of the way our players came out and competed. Overall I thought it was a pretty good game, we just made too many mistakes down the stretch.”

2. TigerWins

TigerWins Founding Member

You are a trip. Some of us want more for our money from this basketball program, not a bunch of lame excuses.

Of course, you probably don't support this basketball program financially ... if you really love Brady, go buy season tickets next year!

Let's see you put your money where your mouth is...

P.S. This message is for all of you Brady lovers who don't financially support this program!

3. MiketheTiger69

MiketheTiger69 Founding Member

Gosh TE, your eloquence of words leaves me gasping for breath! I don't know whether to thank you or kick you!

While you're waxing so eloquently, you might pay attention to who says what. There are TWO MiketheTigers on here, me, MTT69 and MTT. Please get your insults straight, thank you.

:helmet: :lsug: :geaux: :champs: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: