Broken Ricky

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by LSUGradin99, Jul 22, 2006.

1. martin

martin Banned Forever

i actually cant remember exactly what happened, but isnt part of the reason he left because he was failing tests and a suspension was imminent? if they would stop testing he could have continued playing. it isnt that he was lazy and wanted to smoke in thailand (although that does sound awesome), the league was on his ass.

ricky is just a nervous and weird sort of fellow, and he was on paxil. but he says weed works better for him. thats fine with me. but no, the gestapo frowns on weed so he has all sorts of troubles.

the testing and caring that he smokes, that is the problem. if it wasnt for that, he could have continued his career unmolested.

2. Robidoux87

Robidoux87 You call that a double?

The NFL is too stuffy, period. It's a game, yet there are strict rules on how you can wear your towel, your socks, how much you can celebrate an achievement, what you can say in an interview, etc....

If I catch a ball and manage to evade several large, fast, steroid-riddled men who wish to hurt me I should be able to have a little tea party in the end zone if I want. I repeat: It is just a game. Supposed to be fun.

And if I want to do recreational drugs during my own time, unless the police catch me, that is nobody's business either.