Bush is Stupid That is what Democrats say

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by DeafValleyBatnR, Feb 14, 2004.

1. DeafValleyBatnR

DeafValleyBatnR Founding Member

Graduated from Yale and Flew Fighter jets and is President of the United States of America

He might be a drunk and a lot of other things but he aint stupid.

2. LSUDieHard

LSUDieHard Founding Member

Democrats call all Republicans stupid. It's the only argument they have to offer. Reagan was stupid, Bush I was stupid (though he had Quayle who was really stupid even if he didn't say many of the things they claim he said), Ike was stupid, Bush II is stupid, Ford was stupid, Clarence Thomas is stupid......

And all the Democrats are brilliant; from Clintons to Cuomo to Gore ( a real stretch, Gore is dumber than Bush) to Dukakis to Mondale to Howard Dean and now Kerry. According to the press, all Democrats have brilliant intellects and all Republicans are morons.

3. CottonBowl'66

CottonBowl'66 Founding Member

No, that is not all we have to say. Republicans are also, by and large, racists. They are greedy and put their own interests above their country's.

If the Louisiana Republican Party had to give up all its racist voters, the entire party would fit in a garage.

Ok, OK, so it would be a double-car garage. But I guarantee you there would be plenty of elbow room.

4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Thats a lie and you know it. J.C. Watts is a black man who is a Republican and I never heard him say a single bad word about white people.

5. martin

martin Banned Forever

who is unfairly stereotyping?

6. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Could Cotton Bowl possibly be in prison and he's overly sensitive to racism because his "husband" is a black man? Hmmmmmmmm.

7. ColonelHapablap

ColonelHapablap Founding Member

Cotton Bowl, how old are you? From your handle, it appears that you were in your prime when all of the racists voted democrat.

I'd also like to know what the democrat party has ever done for any minority other than make promises to them in order to get elected.

8. CottonBowl'66

CottonBowl'66 Founding Member

That is simply a lie. The Democratic Party led the fight on all major Civil Rights legislation, Medicare, Medicaid, Low Cost Housing programs, affirmative action programs, and many other things that have helped poor people and minorities.

Statements like yours here are typical right wing comic book slogans: they are short, concise, "appear" to sum up extremely complex issues in one short sound bite (short sound bites are about as complex a concept as you right wing minds can handle, I do believe) and they are LIES.

You people lie so much to defend your positions that as far as I am concerned "right wing" is synonymous with "liar."

Nothing you and your kind ever say should ever be taken at face value. You people lie like you breathe.

If the Republican Party had its way, segregation would still be the law of the land, and we would have no Medicare, no Medicaid, no low cost housing programs at all, and if the right wing gets its way long term, all of these programs will be terminated.

My contempt for your kind is boundless.

9. JD

JD Founding Member

One thing they HAVEN'T done is oppose EVERY civil rights initiative EVER proposed, like the right wing has (moderate republicans did and do support civil rights); they don't offer succor to the KKK; they don't try to overturn the voting rights act; they don't lament brown v board in 2004;

10. M.O.M

M.O.M Founding Member

The Democratic Party had members on both sides of the Civil Rights issue in terms of racial interests.
    The most vehement opposition to equal rights for black Americans came from within the Democratic Party.
    That is not a highlight of the Party and in fact if not for some brave Republicans and Democrats, segregation would still be the law of the land.
    You need to set aside your talking points and read some history.