BYU

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by lsu nut, Mar 17, 2003.

1. lsu nut

lsu nut Founding Member

could someone tell me exactly where BYU will be moved if they were to somehow make it to the Sweet 16. I know it is highly unlikely they will do it but when I filled my brackets out I had them make it to the Sweet 16.

I always choose an 11 or 12 to make it that far---and this year I decided to pick BYU. I really dont follow basketball except for LSU and SEC teams; I know little about the rest.

My final 4 are Kentucky, Arizona, LSU(couldn't bring myself to pick against them till the Final 4), and Louisville

of course the only ones I really confident of are: Kentucky and Arizona.

Anyway I need to adjust my brackets for the BYU switch if it happens

2. Hub

Hub Founding Member

they have it mapped on espn's website. there is a link to an article. but if i remember correctly they get moved to the region with kentucky in it (midwest?) and would play Kentucky......assuming they advance.

3. Jetstorm

Jetstorm Founding Member

That's screwed up. I can't believe the NCAA did not account for this. If BYU gets that far, why not simply move that Elite Eight game up by one day or delay it by one day? Moving them into another region when the tourney is already underway will mess things up royally.

4. MobileBengal

MobileBengal Founding Member

Or better yet, just switch the game time with another bracket and leave everyone where they are.