Can we steal any of Florida's recruits?

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by LaSalleAve, Dec 8, 2010.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

2. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

Only one I see us looking into is WR JaJuan Story. We were in the race and he is a tall WR that LSU has been searching for.

Transfers were expected to happen before UM left and I assume even more will leave so maybe that will be an option down the road.

3. Bayou Bengal11

Bayou Bengal11 ~Orlando Tiger Coonass~

Nobody at UF I really want over the kids we have on our board/radar...that is before numbers become an issue.

i guess im just lovin the way this class is shaping up. from a "filling positions of need" standpoint....this is looking like one of the best class Ive seen at LSU...and I could give a crap about what the recruiting team ranking say this year.

4. bhelmLSU

We may get visits from OLB Ryan Shazier and CB Nick Waisome as well.

5. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

6. vshouse

vshouse Veteran Member

What about DT Tim Jernigan??? Does this help us out or push him to Florida State???

7. tboy

tboy Founding Member

I know Florida will get its share just because there is so much talent in the state, but this year has been a down recruiting year already for Meyer if you look at how many of the top rated Rival recruits have verbaled to other schools like Fla State. I don't think we can steal that much Florida talent every year, but I would like to see a weaker Gator team since we play them every year. I don't have anything against a stronger Fla State, but I have to confess I don't like Miami.

8. deuce985

deuce985 Founding Member

FSU was already a major threat, this changes nothing. I don't think we're going to land Jernigan personally.

9. bhelmLSU

As Deuce said but UF was making ground up. He recently visited UF twice in one week and has his whole HS coaching staff pushing him to UF. If we land TJ over FSU it would be a surprise.